2021 nxt 22 fs $89,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 nxt 22 fs $89,000

This is not my boat, but I've driven it, surfed behind it and dialed in the wave for the owner. Great looking boat, interior and exterior are in excellent condition. This was Les Webb's boat at Skier's before my friend bought it, so I assume it has no transferable warranty. Owner sold his house at Lake Martin and he put a whopping 10 hours on it last Summer. I think it has around 70 hours. DM me a I can put you in touch with the owner.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7688360349998/
    ‚Äč

Not trying to hijack, so hoping this adds to the conversation and helps the sale, not hurts it....

I currently have a '14 X2, gen 2, small screen..... can anyone familiar with both boats and/or comparable years help me understand whether the newer NXT's do what the older, early Gen 2's can or can't do... as in press and shoot wave (of the era)... or are NXT's still manual tabs? Which I doubt, but am truly curious. Because I know the very early NXT's kept it pretty basic, but am guessing by the 2021 era that what MC considered "basic" was still way ahead of '14 operationally, correct? Just curious on the controls, "computer" configuration, etc, for comparison for us "older" gen 2 owners.

Never planned on an NXT next... was always thinking XT22, but love the colors on this boat, and I figure at 70 hours on a 2021 its always worth a look.... so just curious.

If a different post is more appropriate, please just say so and I'll delete and re-ask elsewhere.
    Last edited by 86Skier; 01-24-2023, 09:16 PM. Reason: Edit for typos and clarity... because I types too fast... on a phone... and didn't proofread.

Comment

Great looking boat. Love the colours. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by 86Skier View Post
        Just curious on the controls, "computer" configuration, etc, for comparison for us "older" gen 2 owners.
        The NXTs have Surf Left, Surf Right, Wakeboard Beginner, Wakeboard, and Ski profiles. You can also adjust the tabs manually to really dial the wake/wave. They don't have programmable profiles like the XT/X line however, only the factory presets I listed. I think the new NXT features are likely pretty similar to your X2, though I've spent zero time on the early Gen2 boats.
        -Tolman
        '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
        '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post

The NXTs have Surf Left, Surf Right, Wakeboard Beginner, Wakeboard, and Ski profiles. You can also adjust the tabs manually to really dial the wake/wave. They don't have programmable profiles like the XT/X line however, only the factory presets I listed. I think the new NXT features are likely pretty similar to your X2, though I've spent zero time on the early Gen2 boats.
          Correct - It will be manual aside from the very basic presets.

Comment

Boat is sold.

Comment

Working...
            X