selling 74 mastercraft stars and stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling 74 mastercraft stars and stripes

74 stars-boat is sharp. i bought it when i was 16 last year with pretty much everything i got, long story short...i had a a guy winterize it for me and he cracked the block and may or may not be coming thru with an engine or block. i have no money and nothin to show for it and dont have the means to drop a new engine in. hate to see the thing go, but its now up for sale. call at 815-979-4259.

Where's the boat? Pics would be great but what town are you in - IL?

Comment

the boat is in rockford area in illinois. i literally just made an account on this site and would prefer a call or email about the boat only because its easier. sorry! email:[email protected] phone: 815-979-4259 i can email the pics if wanted

Comment

Too bad on the engine...thought you were in my backyard... kinda..joliet..good luck
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

ha ok. thats not all that far away though ive been to joliet, let me know if interested its gotta go.

Comment

Originally posted by mgorczak1 View Post
            Too bad on the engine...thought you were in my backyard... kinda..joliet..good luck
            Where are you at in the Joliet area?

Comment

Plainfield....
              sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

do you still have the boat

Comment

Thread move in 3, … 2, … 1 … go.
                  XT20 5500 GDI Black Mica/Black Topdeck/ Black interior
                  SOLD - 2013 X2 Pro Pkg, Gen2 Surf
                  SOLD - 1998 30th Anniversary ProStar 190
                  SOLD - 1985 Stars and Stripes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X