• Show
Clear All

• Ryan
    replied
    Price drop - see first post.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Thanks! You're correct, there are no cats on the exhaust. It's the standard Indmar wetted exhaust risers with MC silencer before i it's the hull.

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Beautiful boat. The more I read about mastercrafts the more I'm really starting to prefer the RTP engines over the MCX. More reliable and less prone to break. Im curious to know if your RTP engine has any catylitic converters with sensors on it like you see on the ETX manifolds on the MCX. In the pic it looks like you have straight pipes.

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    Bump for a Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Boat also has tower supports to air out the rear hatches and keep the weight of the tower from pressing into the sunpad vinyl. Handy if you need to fold the tower for storage like I have this year.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by ewilcox11 View Post
    What's the asking price? I have a buddy that's looking right now.
    I'll keep the first post updated with the latest price. Tell him to give me a call with an offer.
    714-875-2891

Leave a comment:

• ewilcox11
    replied
    What's the asking price? I have a buddy that's looking right now.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by willyt View Post
    Ieeee Ryan... have you ridden a 220 much? Unless you like riding really fast on a super sensitive side to side boat, with a wake about as wide as a door... there are much better options out there
    I just cancelled the deal due to your concerned post.... (kidding)
    Trust that I've done my homework and have spent dozens of hours on the actual boat. I even love the layout. Different strokes right? Only reason to replace the X1 (which we've loved!) is that my 4 kids want to bring more friends out than the X1 can handle.

Many opinions like yours don't match my experience. The 220 seems like the 209 or X15 where opinions vary but I've had positive experiences. The 220 and wake are no more sensitive than an X1 or round-bottom X2. The wake is clean on the side you're riding up so what else matters. I've ridden it at 22mph and had awesome clean wakes. The only drawback, like most v-drive, is that the wakes are washed at the 16-18mph speeds I like to pull my younger girls. For those times, I miss my old PS190. Wake width seems equally narrow to my X1 at same line lengths. I can clear it easily, so that's perfect for me vs the wide-as-a-garage-door wakes other 22-23'ers put out.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-04-2017, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• willyt
    replied
    Ieeee Ryan... have you ridden a 220 much? Unless you like riding really fast on a super sensitive side to side boat, with a wake about as wide as a door... there are much better options out there

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    Nope. Right brand though. SANTE 220.
    My neighbor has an 09 and he loves it. I've yet to ride it though

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    GS22??
    Nope. Right brand though. SANTE 220.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Switching brands for now, probably not forever.
    Riddle: it's a 22 footer and it's not a VLX
    GS22??

Leave a comment:

• JasterCraft
    replied
    Boat's for sale again.
    Picking up my next boat this weekend.
    How much?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    Do tell
    Switching brands for now, probably not forever.
    Riddle: it's a 22 footer and it's not a VLX

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Boat's for sale again.
    Picking up my next boat this weekend.
    Do tell

Leave a comment:

Working...
X