Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 MasterCraft X1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    ryan, if you can swing it I would. to nice of a x1 to sell for to cheap! have you posted it in craigslist on other cities around you? a friend of mine selling his cc sv211 posted it only in Tulsa craigslist. I told him to post it in all large cities within 300 miles and it as sold the next day. but that was in spring.

    Comment


    • #47
      Ok ... so we have 2 types of people reading this thread ...
      1. Us (Ryan's fellow owner's that know that a great deal it is.)

      2. ...... ?

      wait a minute, we may need to have more of the #2 type ... because if someone needing a sweet all around boat finds this thread, they should look at this boat and buy it.

      Ryan - hang in there, I would not drop the price anymore, maybe some folks are waiting to see you hit rock bottom, which in my opinion you already passed.

      Buy this boat!!!! I bet it sells over Winter .... maybe contact your dealer(s) and ask them to list it on their pages ... I know Tri-Lakes would do it, and sell it for you. Peace.
      Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

      2008 Prostar 214 MCX
      1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
      Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

      "Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
      "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

      Comment


      • #48
        Great looking boat.

        It Will sell......but this is not the best time of year .......unless you want to break on the price.

        GLWS

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
          Ok ... so we have 2 types of people reading this thread ...
          1. Us (Ryan's fellow owner's that know that a great deal it is.)

          2. ...... ?

          wait a minute, we may need to have more of the #2 type ... because if someone needing a sweet all around boat finds this thread, they should look at this boat and buy it.

          Ryan - hang in there, I would not drop the price anymore, maybe some folks are waiting to see you hit rock bottom, which in my opinion you already passed.

          Buy this boat!!!! I bet it sells over Winter .... maybe contact your dealer(s) and ask them to list it on their pages ... I know Tri-Lakes would do it, and sell it for you. Peace.
          Thanks - I think this is my rock bottom.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ttu View Post
            ryan, if you can swing it I would. to nice of a x1 to sell for to cheap! have you posted it in craigslist on other cities around you? a friend of mine selling his cc sv211 posted it only in Tulsa craigslist. I told him to post it in all large cities within 300 miles and it as sold the next day. but that was in spring.
            Good tip. I'll be all over that project tonight!

            Comment


            • #51
              Bump skipity bump.
              OH-IO!

              Comment


              • #52
                Boat's for sale again.
                Picking up my next boat this weekend.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                  Boat's for sale again.
                  Picking up my next boat this weekend.
                  Do tell
                  Aric


                  LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

                  2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                    Do tell
                    Switching brands for now, probably not forever.
                    Riddle: it's a 22 footer and it's not a VLX

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                      Boat's for sale again.
                      Picking up my next boat this weekend.
                      How much?
                      Troy

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                        Switching brands for now, probably not forever.
                        Riddle: it's a 22 footer and it's not a VLX
                        GS22??
                        Aric


                        LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                        Register Here

                        2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                        For Sale:
                        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                          GS22??
                          Nope. Right brand though. SANTE 220.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                            Nope. Right brand though. SANTE 220.
                            My neighbor has an 09 and he loves it. I've yet to ride it though
                            Aric


                            LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                            Register Here

                            2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                            For Sale:
                            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Ieeee Ryan... have you ridden a 220 much? Unless you like riding really fast on a super sensitive side to side boat, with a wake about as wide as a door... there are much better options out there

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by willyt View Post
                                Ieeee Ryan... have you ridden a 220 much? Unless you like riding really fast on a super sensitive side to side boat, with a wake about as wide as a door... there are much better options out there
                                I just cancelled the deal due to your concerned post.... (kidding)
                                Trust that I've done my homework and have spent dozens of hours on the actual boat. I even love the layout. Different strokes right? Only reason to replace the X1 (which we've loved!) is that my 4 kids want to bring more friends out than the X1 can handle.

                                Many opinions like yours don't match my experience. The 220 seems like the 209 or X15 where opinions vary but I've had positive experiences. The 220 and wake are no more sensitive than an X1 or round-bottom X2. The wake is clean on the side you're riding up so what else matters. I've ridden it at 22mph and had awesome clean wakes. The only drawback, like most v-drive, is that the wakes are washed at the 16-18mph speeds I like to pull my younger girls. For those times, I miss my old PS190. Wake width seems equally narrow to my X1 at same line lengths. I can clear it easily, so that's perfect for me vs the wide-as-a-garage-door wakes other 22-23'ers put out.
                                Last edited by Ryan; 01-04-2017, 12:01 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X