Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    Bump skipity bump.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by ttu View Post
    ryan, if you can swing it I would. to nice of a x1 to sell for to cheap! have you posted it in craigslist on other cities around you? a friend of mine selling his cc sv211 posted it only in Tulsa craigslist. I told him to post it in all large cities within 300 miles and it as sold the next day. but that was in spring.
    Good tip. I'll be all over that project tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
    Ok ... so we have 2 types of people reading this thread ...
    1. Us (Ryan's fellow owner's that know that a great deal it is.)

2. ...... ?

wait a minute, we may need to have more of the #2 type ... because if someone needing a sweet all around boat finds this thread, they should look at this boat and buy it.

Ryan - hang in there, I would not drop the price anymore, maybe some folks are waiting to see you hit rock bottom, which in my opinion you already passed.

Buy this boat!!!! I bet it sells over Winter .... maybe contact your dealer(s) and ask them to list it on their pages ... I know Tri-Lakes would do it, and sell it for you. Peace.
    Thanks - I think this is my rock bottom.

Leave a comment:

• aquaman
    replied
    Great looking boat.

It Will sell......but this is not the best time of year .......unless you want to break on the price.

GLWS

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Ok ... so we have 2 types of people reading this thread ...
    1. Us (Ryan's fellow owner's that know that a great deal it is.)

2. ...... ?

wait a minute, we may need to have more of the #2 type ... because if someone needing a sweet all around boat finds this thread, they should look at this boat and buy it.

Ryan - hang in there, I would not drop the price anymore, maybe some folks are waiting to see you hit rock bottom, which in my opinion you already passed.

Buy this boat!!!! I bet it sells over Winter .... maybe contact your dealer(s) and ask them to list it on their pages ... I know Tri-Lakes would do it, and sell it for you. Peace.

Leave a comment:

• ttu
    replied
    ryan, if you can swing it I would. to nice of a x1 to sell for to cheap! have you posted it in craigslist on other cities around you? a friend of mine selling his cc sv211 posted it only in Tulsa craigslist. I told him to post it in all large cities within 300 miles and it as sold the next day. but that was in spring.

Leave a comment:

• scott023
    replied
    Right boat, wrong time of year I think. Spring comes around, this boat will be gone quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by ttu View Post
    ryan, I cannot believe this has not sold. where else do you have it listed! great $$$ for a great boat!
    Just everywhere: CL, boattrader, onlyinboards. I might list it on eBay if I don't get more traction. If it's not sold soon, I'll wait until spring.

Leave a comment:

• ttu
    replied
    ryan, I cannot believe this has not sold. where else do you have it listed! great $$$ for a great boat!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Bump.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Pic of the day and new, lower price.

2 test drives for Sat were no-shows. Right now, that's kind of ok, because I can't believe the water was still 77-79 on sat! Air temp drops down to 63 this sat with lows in the 40's. Looks like it's time to break out the full wetsuits and put the heater to use.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by briggle2 View Post
    Where are you located?
    - edit -

Dallas TX
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-30-2017, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• briggle2
    replied
    Where are you located?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Pic of the day.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X