• Show
Clear All

• MC25
    replied
    What????^^^ the 205V is a wake boarding machine lol

Leave a comment:

• mccobmd
    replied
    That's my second favorite boat of all time. The exact color scheme and year I passed up for my 2006 X1. Was thinking the same thing until we went out this weekend and I slalomed, Boarded and Surfed all with ease. I only added one 400 in the bow and free surfed all I wanted. Free Ski at 32MPH with small hard bump, firm ramp for boarding. This boat is like me does all the watersports but doesn't specialize in any. If I was younger I would probably gravitate back to the course but I'm staying a jack of all trades, easier on the body. Someone buy this boat, you'll love it.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    I've had several emails from the CL posting. I'll consider them serious when they schedule a test-drive. Some are mentally kicking the tires (haven't aligned with their spouse, far away and nervous or want this age of boat for half the price).

Leave a comment:

• scott023
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    BUMP - Make me an offer
    Ryan, does anyone seem serious yet?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    BUMP - Make me an offer

Leave a comment:

• Fast50dad
    replied
    2007 MasterCraft X1

Great looking boat, GLWS.

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Just found this thread, this old man is still happy with his engine in the middle. Ryan you have a super sweet boat don't sell that sweet @ss ride. Someone is going to get one of the best MC hulls ever made wrapped in red, good luck and you can ski my 214 anytime. DoubleD is now on probation, again.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by willyt View Post
    i heard rob is selling his 214 to buy an x20 to surf all the time. could call him
    In case that were ever true, I'd better not jump into old-man surfing jokes

Leave a comment:

• bennetts
    replied
    Beautiful boat Ryan!

GLWS!

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Maybe the best all around boat MC has put out. GLWS

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by willyt View Post
    i heard rob is selling his 214 to buy an x20 to surf all the time. could call him
    I think Ryan would like some Metal-flake on his boat!!

Leave a comment:

• willyt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    Thats cool what a little clinic can do! GLWS! What sized DD?
    TBD. I'd love a X7 but a X14 will fit the needs better. If we travel a lot next summer I may go boatless for a while... I said that once before and only held out for 2 months. We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    I'm playing with the idea of getting a DD and joining the local club as this boat won't make the cut - it's been a ton of fun though. I was going to aim bigger until I went to the Wade Cox clinic. We'll see.
    Thats cool what a little clinic can do! GLWS! What sized DD?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by TNX5TY View Post
    Wow that is a beautiful X1, Red/Black are my colors haha . Hope I find something like this a year or two down the road when I am ready to part with my DD X5. Bump
    Why wait? You can just buy mine then sell yours later

Leave a comment:

Working...
X