• Show
Clear All

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Great revival!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    That’s so fun to see! We loved that boat.
    Are you friends with James or buy the boat from him?

Leave a comment:

• Mwcoast
    replied
    Hey Ryan -

Thought you may want to know that your boat has now made it to MN. Still looking great and kids have been excited to spend some time on it. Take care.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    You went there huh? Looks sweet but no more invites to Buckeye Bash.
    Awe, shucks.
    I wish I'd gone to more of them. You guys made a great replacement for MagMania (dating myself on that one).

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    It's not like OH where you reuse the same plate over and over. I actually forgot to. I was late for a meeting. Looks like I'll need to get that back.

Oops....

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Double D View Post
    I hope you removed it your Texas plate....
    It's not like OH where you reuse the same plate over and over. I actually forgot to. I was late for a meeting. Looks like I'll need to get that back.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    The boat shipped out this morning on it's way to the cold north. Re-winterized just in case.

The kids all wanted to come out to see it off and get a pic like just like the last time we sold a boat... and do chin ups.

I hope you removed it your Texas plate....

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Ok, now I can post pics of the replacement. Time to order some main side decals and guide pole pads... etc.

Anyone guess what my favorite colors are?

You went there huh? Looks sweet but no more invites to Buckeye Bash.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    I've got to give a plug for the hauler my buyer found. Wayne (+1 (815) 302-7004) has a lot of experience with classic cars and charges the same or less hauling on a flatbed vs an open haul. I've used uShip a bunch and would switch to give him a shot first.
    Last edited by Ryan; 03-08-2017, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Deposit in hand and getting prepped for the boat to be picked up and head for it's new home in WI.
    congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Ok, now I can post pics of the replacement. Time to order some main side decals and guide pole pads... etc.

Anyone guess what my favorite colors are?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ryan; 03-08-2017, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    The boat shipped out this morning on it's way to the cold north. Re-winterized just in case.

The kids all wanted to come out to see it off and get a pic like just like the last time we sold a boat... and do chin ups.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Congratulations Ryan. Make sure the new owner joins this fine group. I can relate to the relief that comes from not owning 2 tow boats

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I encouraged him to join up. Super nice guy and more than qualified to join the site as he's replacing one of his two MasterCrafts with this X1.

Leave a comment:

• SteveO
    replied
    Congratulations Ryan. Make sure the new owner joins this fine group. I can relate to the relief that comes from not owning 2 tow boats

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by brucemac View Post
    beautiful boat Ryan

best of luck with the sale...doubt it will be long now...
    Deposit in hand and getting prepped for the boat to be picked up and head for it's new home in WI.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X