Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 MasterCraft X1

2007 MasterCraft X1 $29,900
    Call me at [removed] to schedule your test drive.

• This ideal cross-over boat runs great and everything works as it should
    • Legendary wakeboard wake and one of the best slalom wakes from a V-drive, and with extra ballast a good surf wave
    • 625 hours (and counting) on RTP 310 HP engine - fresh water only
    • Full Gallery: http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/ph...the/slideshow/

Extra's vs basic X1's
    • Custom hull and deck colors that match the '07 WaterSki/Wakeboard Magazine photo-shoot boat.
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoM_5W7LTS0
    - WSM Virtual Test Drive http://www.waterskimag.com/boat-revi...oats-2007-x-1/
    • PerfectPass: Wakeboard Pro
    • Ballast: Rear hard tanks and center KGB ballast, 2 ballast bags 300lbs ea with tsunami pump
    • Tower: clamping and swiveling board racks, bimini top, lights (2 forward and 3 rear facing MC-by-Design) tower braces, tower mirror
    • Stereo: Clarion CD & Bluetooth stereo with driver remote and transom remote (just installed, not in pics), 4 JL cabin speakers with JL amp, WetSounds tower speakers with amp
    • Prop: Upgraded 4 blade prop 14.75x15.5 ideal pitch for everything from surfing to barefooting, not a ding
    • Trailer: Custom wheels, new guide pole covers and pads
    • Convenience: Heater, custom MasterCraft OEM cover - ratcheting design, wind block

• Recently added: head unit, driver stereo remote, trailer bearings & oil, wheels, tires, guide pole covers and spare tire cover, main MasterCraft decals, MC-by-design aluminum throttle knob, switch covers, gas springs for hatches and glove box, heater (2 speed, 2 outlet), LED tower nav light, tower supports
    • • Suc-gate included, shown in this video link: https://youtu.be/DfDUmAfa_4s
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ryan; 05-05-2021, 06:33 PM.

Love it! Good luck with the sale, what's next? Never seen white gauges on these either!
    Last edited by MC25; 08-29-2014, 02:30 AM.
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
      Love it! Good luck with the sale, what's next? Never seen white gauges on these either!
      I'm playing with the idea of getting a DD and joining the local club as this boat won't make the cut - it's been a ton of fun though. I was going to aim bigger until I went to the Wade Cox clinic. We'll see.

Comment

She's a beauty Ryan. GLWS

Comment

Nice boat! GLWS
          -Mike

Comment

Looks good Ryan.... GLWS

Comment

Wow that is a beautiful X1, Red/Black are my colors haha . Hope I find something like this a year or two down the road when I am ready to part with my DD X5. Bump
              2001 X5
              If I am not in my office, i'm on the lake or in one of my deer stands.

Comment

Originally posted by TNX5TY View Post
                Wow that is a beautiful X1, Red/Black are my colors haha . Hope I find something like this a year or two down the road when I am ready to part with my DD X5. Bump
                Why wait? You can just buy mine then sell yours later

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                  I'm playing with the idea of getting a DD and joining the local club as this boat won't make the cut - it's been a ton of fun though. I was going to aim bigger until I went to the Wade Cox clinic. We'll see.
                  Thats cool what a little clinic can do! GLWS! What sized DD?
                  If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                  1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                    Thats cool what a little clinic can do! GLWS! What sized DD?
                    TBD. I'd love a X7 but a X14 will fit the needs better. If we travel a lot next summer I may go boatless for a while... I said that once before and only held out for 2 months. We'll see.

Comment

i heard rob is selling his 214 to buy an x20 to surf all the time. could call him

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post
                        i heard rob is selling his 214 to buy an x20 to surf all the time. could call him
                        I think Ryan would like some Metal-flake on his boat!!
                        If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                        1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Maybe the best all around boat MC has put out. GLWS
                          Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Beautiful boat Ryan!

GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post
                              In case that were ever true, I'd better not jump into old-man surfing jokes

Comment

Working...
                              X