1982 ProSkier S&S $3800-- MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 ProSkier S&S $3800-- MN

Up for sale is my 1982 MasterCraft. I'm the second owner of the boat, i purchased it back in 2005. The boat has around 750 hours on it's 351 Ford engine. This is a great economical boat to purchase for the person looking to get out on the water and have some fun with out breaking the bank.

Here is a video i shot of the exterior of the boat, and i tried to get some shots around the kids of the interior. Excuse the kids, it's the best i could do with a wife who has been putting in long hours lately. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkVrA2jwbns

The boat is in original condition. It's always been stored in a garage or covered lift. With that said, the gel coat on the back half of the boat does show it's age with it's exposure to sun fade over the years. As seen on the video.

The Good: Simple boat that is mechanically sound. The engine runs great. Trailer tires/bearings were replaced last year. Trailer running lights all work. I just had the points/wires replaced. Boat is turn-key water ready.

The Bad: The boat shows a few glitches for it's age. The tach started jumping around a little towards the end of last year. The horn/running lights on the boat do not operate.

This boat also does not have the rear seat.

Video is private- change setting to "viewable with link" or something like that.
    Bailey
    '02 X-9
    Lake Blue Ridge

Comment

pictures.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinGA View Post
        Video is private- change setting to "viewable with link" or something like that.
        I think it's fixed...

Comment

Yup, the video works now. Good looking boat with lots of potential and a fair price. Good luck with the sale.
          CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
          sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
          REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
          REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
          Email - [email protected]

Comment

Well, lots of interested parties but no biters. Any TT member who wants it for $3K it is yours.

Mind you it's not a show piece, it's a slalom tractor. The guy who is looking for a mint S&S isn't going to want this boat. It's spent it's life with a skier in tow (at least the last 10 years of it's life) I've had a lot of inquiries asking "does it need a new interior" that's a loaded question. If you want a show piece than yes... if you want a slalom boat that runs great and accelerates like it fell off a cliff, then no.

Comment

I wish I had room or time for another boat.
              CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
              sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
              REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
              REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
              Email - [email protected]

Comment

That's a very nice looking boat, especially for the money!!! Looking to upgrade or just too many irons in the fire?

Comment

Originally posted by paco_06 View Post
                  That's a very nice looking boat, especially for the money!!! Looking to upgrade or just too many irons in the fire?
                  I bought a 205 last week, i'd like to get this one out of the driveway...

Comment

Just curious, how are the stringers? I know there is a way to check them, perhaps by removing one of the motor mount bolts? Anyone know the best way to check them?

If they're solid, then $3K is a very good price on this boat.
                    I was njskier on here.

Comment

The video gave me a chuckle... "Hey hey hey, guys". Good luck with sale!

Comment

Originally posted by sppeders View Post
                        I bought a 205 last week, i'd like to get this one out of the driveway...
                        Let's see the new 205 !!!?

Comment

And she's sold to a younger version of myself.

guy was sick of skiing behind an IO, was looking for a tug at a reasonable price.

Comment

Last edited by waterlogged882; 09-20-2015, 04:07 PM.
                            93 190
                            (safe click)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloaked View Post
                              Good for the young guy. He'll clean that thing up to his expectations (or maybe let leaves collect in it ). Glad to see it go to an appreciative home.

Would you consider selling the riding lawn mower? Price please?
                              yeah, yeah, yeah...

I bought a boat and this one got kicked out of the garage before i had a chance to get it show ready due to a boat purchase on my end i wasn't expecting.

Spent about 5 hours in it, re-shot the video with her hooked up to a fake-a-lake, posted around 20 pictures of her and sold it in about 3 hours after re-listing it on CL, with 6 other guys lined up to look at it.

This sound will probably always haunt me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQRjviIV6k

Although i have to admidt, it's nice being able to carry a conversation in the boat when at speed.

Here is a pic of the new tug.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X