Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale, Free, Ebay, Craigslist, BoatTrader, Coupons, Specials, Services for TT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by thijs View Post
    T Scott, if only this was a year from now I'd be all over that like mayonaise on a Canadian's cheese burger. Really I can't afford a boat of my oen right now, but in a year from now I'd make that happen for that price. What a gorgeous boat. I understand high hours and not a power-slot without the upgraded engine, but come on that boat is totally worth every penny you are asking. Especially with such a great color scheme.

    Good luck man!
    Thanks! I am also surprised someone hasn't jumped all over this boat. It is very clean and looks/runs great. I have had several inquiries lately so I think it will go soon! Keep your fingers crossed!

    Comment


    • Tom, I am very suprised it has not sold yet. If it had a full tower and were closer I would be interested. (my wife wouldn't be, but I would)
      OH-IO!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Footin View Post
        Tom, I am very suprised it has not sold yet. If it had a full tower and were closer I would be interested. (my wife wouldn't be, but I would)
        What if I met you in Kentucky??

        Comment


        • Will you include the trick release? hehehehe.
          OH-IO!

          Comment


          • Factory Second Fat Sacs

            I just bought a couple of sacs for my new to me 2006 Maristar 200SS. I thought I got a pretty good deal compared to what I'd seen elsewhere:

            Sac for side of boat were surfing
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270265778195

            Integrated Bow Sac
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270256910512

            The seller was willing to combine shipping on the two sacks. I also bought a Tsunami pump and quick disconnect fittings $351 shipped to me.

            Comment


            • Cameron and Doug - Thanks for the compliments. We put a lot of work into getting the boat where it is. Still a little ways to go though! Interior is this winter and more chrome

              ProTour X9-
              1. I do not know how it was listed in the brochure etc as I do not have any of it. I might be able to have Tommy pull the original paperwork from the archives and see how they were listed.
              2.My understanding, and [email protected] has refreshed my memory in the post, is that only two were built specifically to pull the Tour. I do not think you could just buy one.
              3. Uhm, not correct as mine, and the one for sale were specifically built to pull the Tour, and did.
              4. Actual M/C graphics on the back? Which one are you referring to?

              [email protected] Thank you for keeping me honest and bringing back some great memories That is right, I forgot Bob and Kent bought one. I remember skiing behind it at Cottonwood a few times. I know my 190 is the one that was at Soda Lakes for a season or so as Dave Harfst remembers replacing the motor when they accidentally put diesel in it. He rebuilt the blown one and put it in one of his cars.
              So which one did Todd and Tina buy as they had that one on Aloha? If Kent and Danelle owned the 1st one till 03-04, when did JJ buy the one I have? Been a while and I lost track of mine after Tommy's sold it. Either way I guess I finally ended up with the boat I wanted a long time ago

              dave

              Comment


              • Well, I remember a Tina buying the pro tour edition boat that came with everything but the stickers of the actual tour boat, they got that one in early 93. After the '93 pro tour Tommy bought both the tour boats and used one for himself and the other one is the one Kent and Bob bought. I dont' remember what Tommy did with his but Kent used his until '03 or so and we had a great time skiing it. Kent sold it to someone in '04 or something as he wasn't using it often anymore. I don't know JJ, I know that TSS sales person Jay had a earlier model pro tour boat but not a SS.




                Originally posted by Dav[email protected] View Post
                Cameron and Doug - Thanks for the compliments. We put a lot of work into getting the boat where it is. Still a little ways to go though! Interior is this winter and more chrome

                ProTour X9-
                1. I do not know how it was listed in the brochure etc as I do not have any of it. I might be able to have Tommy pull the original paperwork from the archives and see how they were listed.
                2.My understanding, and [email protected] has refreshed my memory in the post, is that only two were built specifically to pull the Tour. I do not think you could just buy one.
                3. Uhm, not correct as mine, and the one for sale were specifically built to pull the Tour, and did.
                4. Actual M/C graphics on the back? Which one are you referring to?

                [email protected] Thank you for keeping me honest and bringing back some great memories That is right, I forgot Bob and Kent bought one. I remember skiing behind it at Cottonwood a few times. I know my 190 is the one that was at Soda Lakes for a season or so as Dave Harfst remembers replacing the motor when they accidentally put diesel in it. He rebuilt the blown one and put it in one of his cars.
                So which one did Todd and Tina buy as they had that one on Aloha? If Kent and Danelle owned the 1st one till 03-04, when did JJ buy the one I have? Been a while and I lost track of mine after Tommy's sold it. Either way I guess I finally ended up with the boat I wanted a long time ago

                dave

                Comment


                • Here is a teak platform that seems very reasonable priced.

                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MASTE...spagenameZWDVW

                  Comment


                  • I know somebody here will be interested in this craigslist posting...seems like a good deal on an oldie...

                    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/boa/809311249.html
                    Mediterranean Blue 2012 X2
                    2017 Infiniti QX80

                    He who dies with the most toys wins...I'm losing right now!!!

                    Comment


                    • A couple watersport related things I have listed if interested http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoz714QQhtZ-1

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by coz View Post
                        A couple watersport related things I have listed if interested http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoz714QQhtZ-1





                        Shameless self promotion.
                        ___________________________________________


                        ________________________________

                        Originally posted by bturner2
                        Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
                          Shameless self promotion.
                          no modesty here we put it out for the world to see

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dpolen View Post
                            I know somebody here will be interested in this craigslist posting...seems like a good deal on an oldie...

                            http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/boa/809311249.html


                            That's cheap.
                            ___________________________________________


                            ________________________________

                            Originally posted by bturner2
                            Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by coz View Post
                              no modesty here we put it out for the world to see

                              Hey Coz, how much for the bindings? what shoe size would they fit?
                              OH-IO!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Footin View Post
                                Hey Coz, how much for the bindings? what shoe size would they fit?




                                You wear boots footin??
                                ___________________________________________


                                ________________________________

                                Originally posted by bturner2
                                Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X