Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale, Free, Ebay, Craigslist, BoatTrader, Coupons, Specials, Services for TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jewbacca View Post
    Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Is the seller on here and read my post?

What would I need to promise the wife to make this happen?

Oh man oh man oh man I want this for a project.

I should call and offer $15k and see what happens.
    Personally, I would call and offer $12K and see what happens.

Comment

Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Is the seller on here and read my post?

What would I need to promise the wife to make this happen?

Oh man oh man oh man I want this for a project.

I should call and offer $15k and see what happens.
      I was thinking offer 10k and see what happens. Worst they say is no

Comment

• $5k and see what happens!

I floated the idea to my wife and she said something about losing her garage space and not needing another project... maybe I need to offer to take her on a vacation with the proceeds haha.

Actually, garage space is a valid concern. Will a '05 X Star clear a 7' garage? I only have about an inch to spare for the X1 on a single axle.

Comment

$5k and see what happens!

I floated the idea to my wife and she said something about losing her garage space and not needing another project... maybe I need to offer to take her on a vacation with the proceeds haha.

Actually, garage space is a valid concern. Will a '05 X Star clear a 7' garage? I only have about an inch to spare for the X1 on a single axle.
          No it will not. 8’ minimum

Comment

• Good to know. I can stop entertaining this fantasy then haha.

Comment

• The Fishing edition

Ladies and Gentlemen! You have heard the whispered rumors, maybe even seen a blurry photo. I present to you the 2012 X30 FISHING edition, complete with lobster pot puller. https://syracuse.craigslist.org/boa/...380310425.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainely Wake View Post
                Ladies and Gentlemen! You have heard the whispered rumors, maybe even seen a blurry photo. I present to you the 2012 X30 FISHING edition, complete with lobster pot puller. https://syracuse.craigslist.org/boa/...380310425.html
                How much was the “Large in-floor fish box with macerator pump” option from the factory

Comment

• I kinda dig the MasterFisherCraft lol

Would I buy/do it? no. Do I appreciate it? yes!
                  -Tolman
                  '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                  '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

• Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                    No it will not. 8’ minimum
                    ...where there's a will, there's a way. You just have to remove the tower and windshield!
                    2006 MasterCraft XStar
                    2006 MasterCraft X1 - Sold
                    2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"

Comment

• A different take on tow vehicle - Econoline 350 4x4

(no affiliation)

I just got a new tow vehicle, but if I had a need, this is kind of interesting. 10,990 asking price on CL. Rip off those fiberglass fender extensions and running boards, bolt some nerf bars on , and you've got a pretty unique utility vehicle - Econoline 350 4x4 with V10 gotta be a pretty rare beast (are those ford v10's reliable??? no idea)

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto...381682098.html
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 3event View Post
                        (no affiliation)

I just got a new tow vehicle, but if I had a need, this is kind of interesting. 10,990 asking price on CL. Rip off those fiberglass fender extensions and running boards, bolt some nerf bars on , and you've got a pretty unique utility vehicle - Econoline 350 4x4 with V10 gotta be a pretty rare beast (are those ford v10's reliable??? no idea)

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto...381682098.html
                        That is a rare mule for sure. I'll bet with that V-10 it will get all the way over to that McD's in just over a half tank.
                        2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                        "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                        Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                          That is a rare mule for sure. I'll bet with that V-10 it will get all the way over to that McD's in just over a half tank.

You need a thick solid mustache to pull off driving that van!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Needs some love for sure, but assuming things are as listed, may not be a bad deal:
                            https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/b...382740920.html

I don’t know anything about this boat, but would b3 happy to look at it if someone wants eyes on it.

—Sky
                            ------------------------------------------------
                            2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
                            2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

• Originally posted by 3event View Post

(are those ford v10's reliable??? no idea)
                              No, they're garbage IMO. Of that era, I've always heard good things about the 4.6 (300k+ mi), but never met a single person that was overly happy with the 5.4 or 6.8. Our family had an e350 with a v10 that was on its third engine before 200k mi. And the stock gearing was horrible. It would barely get out of it's own way versus an F53 chassis we had with the v10.
                              2006 MasterCraft XStar
                              2006 MasterCraft X1 - Sold
                              2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"

Comment

• https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa...383229867.html

I might have to go look at this, I want to upgrade to something just like this.

Seems unpriced at $24k. What do you experts think?

Comment

Working...
                                X