Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale, Free, Ebay, Craigslist, BoatTrader, Coupons, Specials, Services for TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am guessing because of the location and galvanized trailer that this boat has seen its fair share of saltwater use already. I would grab it if you could Cameron.
    sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Comment

• Originally posted by atlfootr View Post
      Com'on Tommy Boy ... step up and defend our kind
      These boats were made for FRESH H2o use only and should never be subjected to any kind of salt.

That's why created the 'Saltwater Series' ....
      It's just a boat Rob! Of any of the Mastercrafts out there (with exception of saltwater series boats) this would by far be the best MC to dunk in saltwater. The engines are easy to flush and can handle the elements much better than an inboard. Additionally, the deep V hull all the way to the back make this a great boat tohandle a little bit rougher water. Sorry to dissapoint you with my perspective Rob!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sodar View Post
        I need to look around for some storage, but I think a new saltwater boat like this would be sweet!

Whatever you want to do Sodar we're behind you and if you need any help just let us know.
        A boat in saltwater is better than no saltwater with a boat in it!
        I'll send ya a cheap water hose and a set of headphones for flushing if need be, cause I think that boat would look good on you!
        Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
        At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProTour X9 View Post
          Not to split hairs but this is a ProSTAR 190 (model name) intended for tournament use, much like the Tournament Team boats today; there have been times when MC has issued a ProTour (Model Name) boats, like in 1994 and some time in 2000 (ProTournament 190/197). We used to own a ProTour 190 and the manual, the decals, and the brochure list it as a ProTOUR.

When did MC start Annv boats??? '88?
          Since we're splitting hairs, if it's not a Pro Tour 190, it'd be a Stars & Stripes 190. Whatever the options were for 93, that there's a Bud Boat.

Last edited by east tx skier; 07-27-2008, 04:27 PM.
          Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• I called on it. The boat has been a Mission Bay boat since new with an occassional trip to the river.

In my opinion, outboards are the best engines for the salt... with a little maintenance and religious flushing, they will perform just as well in the salt as in the fresh. I can't get my mechanic buddy down there for a couple weeks to check it out, so I might lose out on it. I want to store it on a lift in the marina or in a dry storage slot next to the marina. I drove by the storage this morning and it looks like there are a lot of spots open in the dry storage, so hopefully they have room. Given that the boat is still there in a couple weeks and that the boat checks out, I think it will be a huge upgrade from the 16 foot Avenger we are currently using in the salt! The old Avenger is a little easier to store than this will be! The avenger fits into the carport at my ski partner's apartment complex!
            Attached Files
            -Cameron
            2007 ProStar 197
            1996 ProStar 190

Comment

• Would be a great winter footin' boat for the upper midwest at that price
              Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

• Originally posted by east tx skier View Post
                Since we're splitting hairs, if it's not a Pro Tour 190, it'd be a Stars & Stripes 190. Whatever the options were for 93, that there's a Bud Boat.

Why does it have 90's graphics on it and not 80's like that one??
                If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

• The PROTOUR boat did have some COOL oversized graphics on it. Plain white as the photo shows. The "OLDSTYLE" graphics where removed and the LARGER one added. Even today the PT boat have Larger graphics on the side.

Cool boat...Dave Stock here on my lake has one. He has redone the whole boat Looks GREAT. Placed first this year at the reunion in Florida

[email protected]
                  James (Jim) Kranendonk Pres-BAWS
                  Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
                  (813) 996-BAWS (2297)

Comment

• atlfootr...am I complaining?...YES I AM. Why do you seem to feel the need to
                    shorten a curse word as if it does not somehow mean or sound the same?
                    Just curious!!!

It shows very little respect for others on this site. Not that I don't have extremely thick skin.
                    There are ladies who read this and contribute on here along with kids. Please take a step back...this is NOT the DARKSIDE

[email protected]

Originally posted by atlfootr View Post
                    NO F"N WAY .... ARE U NUTS !
                    'A new saltwater boat would be nice'
                    James (Jim) Kranendonk Pres-BAWS
                    Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
                    (813) 996-BAWS (2297)

Comment

• Here ya go [email protected], let me reword it. no flipping way
                      I should of know better than to get all loyal and stuff over another BF200
                      Even if it is a excact duplicate of mine, I wouldn't drop it in salt for a million bucks but hey that's jus' me.
                      Last edited by atlfootr; 07-27-2008, 07:28 PM.
                      NEW SKINS ...
                      Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
                      (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
                      (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
                      [email protected]

sigpic
                      I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
                      M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
                      'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
                      atlfootr

Comment

• Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot!
                        Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                        At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProTour X9 View Post
                          Why does it have 90's graphics on it and not 80's like that one??
                          Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          The PROTOUR boat did have some COOL oversized graphics on it. Plain white as the photo shows. The "OLDSTYLE" graphics where removed and the LARGER one added. Even today the PT boat have Larger graphics on the side.

Cool boat...Dave Stock here on my lake has one. He has redone the whole boat Looks GREAT. Placed first this year at the reunion in Florida

[email protected]
                          Das is why.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Danke but this is what I meant....
                            Attached Files
                            If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

• Sorry, I thought Jim had answered the question. My assumption is that it is a PT boat and had the big MasterCraft decal for that reason. But since it has all the Bud stickers, including at the rear/side, they didn't put a Pro Tour 190 decal on it. Since it was the Bud Pro Tour, my assumption is that that's a PT "Bud" boat.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• There is dealer close to here that has a '99 for sale with 460 hr on it for that price. Needs a little cleaning and has a few nicks in the upolstery. Makes me wonder what my beloved '91 would get me. I probably don't want to know.
                                2006 X9

Team Canada!!!!

Previously;
                                1991 Prostar 190 w/New Dimension tower

Comment

Working...
                                X