Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale, Free, Ebay, Craigslist, BoatTrader, Coupons, Specials, Services for TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me put it to you like this Cam, when I told my foot'n buds about it ... they were like more than stoked and ready to buy it .
    Bummed out, that it was on the West Coast instead of East Coast because they would aleady be foot'n behind it as we speak.

Mark our words (T.Scott) and I from one previous and one current '93 MCBF200 owners --
    BUY IT NOW!~

This is one of those rare hard to find boats in mint condition that don't come along that often.
    You'll be kick'n yourself later, if you hesitate and lose it.
    Last edited by atlfootr; 07-28-2008, 10:30 PM.
    NEW SKINS ...
    Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
    (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
    (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
    [email protected]

sigpic
    I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
    M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
    'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
    atlfootr

Comment

• My '93 is now 15 yrs old and I'm currently it's 3rd owner.
      I've personally owned it now for 6 years and knew the guy that owned before me since '97.

I don't care what others say, in my personal opinion and a couple other footers as well (no names giv'n) it's the best barefoot boat made and one of these guy's even owns a Barefoot Sanger.

In short, if I had an xtra 7 G's sitt'n around --
      I'd be on the next plane to San Deigo and pull it back in a rental.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by atlfootr; 07-28-2008, 10:29 PM.
      NEW SKINS ...
      Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
      [email protected]

sigpic
      atlfootr

Comment

• So 94 was the only PT190 (obviously not the first promo boat, but PT designation?) You post was a bit confusing. Was your dad's used to pull Pro Tour tournaments, i.e., did he buy it as a promo boat, or did he buy a PT 190 new?
        Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Hey VOLFAN, here's something interesting.

Great price for a X2!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...3286.m14.l1308
          2008 x45

"You Can't Beat a Tree"

Comment

• Originally posted by atlfootr View Post
            Com'on Tommy Boy ... step up and defend our kind
            These boats were made for FRESH H2o use only and should never be subjected to any kind of salt.

That's why created the 'Saltwater Series' ....
            Rob, I guess you're kinda new to the Mastercraft Boats, seeing as you've only had your boat for 6 years. Just FYI, I had an 88 Platinum Prostar that I bought new. I can't remember just how many hours I put on that boat, but I can tell you it was well over 1000. If I had to guess, I would say that maybe 90% of those hours were used in SALT water! I also won 2 Best of Shows at Mastercraft Reunions! Ask Harold or Jim just what that SALT WATER boat looked like, they'll tell ya! So what I'm saying is this, You CAN use a MC in salt water. Just take care of it and it will last just like a fresh water one will!
            http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

• Apart from the 93 S&S, that's my favorite MC gel pattern. Buy that bad boy, Cameron!

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• I probably shouldn't of said that, now I'll be catching **** for it.
                I myself wouldn't drop it in salt, I can't ever recall competing in any barefoot touraments that were held in saltwater conditions.
                NEW SKINS ...
                Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
                [email protected]

sigpic
                atlfootr

Comment

• If it's salty enough, who needs a boat. Just get a running start.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• I am still waiting on the storage place to call back. I have NO place to put it right now with my boat being home, plus I leave on Thursday for 10 days. If it is still there when I get back, I will get it, if not it is someone else's deal to steal!
                    -Cameron
                    2007 ProStar 197
                    1996 ProStar 190

Comment

• You got a place to store WHILE you're gone! Work on that storage issue when you get back!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
                        You got a place to store WHILE you're gone! Work on that storage issue when you get back!
                        Where?
                        -Cameron
                        2007 ProStar 197
                        1996 ProStar 190

Comment

• Originally posted by Sodar View Post
                          Where?
                          Go down and make a deal on the boat and make the guy hold onto it for you for a couple of weeks. Get the storage lined up then go pick it up and bring it home.
                          sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Comment

• Stupid question...

Why did MasterCraft make an outboard? Is the outboard that much better for barefooting? Is it also because with the outboard it is probably lighter creating less draft and less wake?

Sweet boat though. One day I want to buy an 84 stars and stripes. Those are sweet and we just had a closed bow 84 blue and gray stars and stripes in the marina for service. Sweet Boat!!!!
                            -Lenny

2007 MasterCraft X-1, RTP-1, Ballast, MC Cruise, swivel board racks, Glacier White and Midnight Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Lennyp04 View Post
                              Stupid question...

Why did MasterCraft make an outboard? Is the outboard that much better for barefooting? Is it also because with the outboard it is probably lighter creating less draft and less wake?

Sweet boat though. One day I want to buy an 84 stars and stripes. Those are sweet and we just had a closed bow 84 blue and gray stars and stripes in the marina for service. Sweet Boat!!!!

It could be the reason it is called the Barefoot 200 and in the late 80's they had the TriStar, Barefoot 190, closed bow with a 454 standard with the optional 425 hp over the base 330 hp engine. A fellow I worked for had a 1988 TriStar Barefoot 190 with the 425 hp 454 and it was a hoss!
                              Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                              At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sodar View Post
                                Where?
                                At your house. Aren't you taking your boat with you on your trip?
                                BTW, I like Brian's answer too. The seller should be able to make that happen, IF you trust him.

Comment

Working...
                                X