Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale, Free, Ebay, Craigslist, BoatTrader, Coupons, Specials, Services for TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is an absolutely gorgeous boat, Dave.
    -Cameron
    2007 ProStar 197
    1996 ProStar 190

Comment

• Originally posted by Sodar View Post
      That is an absolutely gorgeous boat, Dave.

Do you mean that in a heterosexual way????

Originally posted by bturner2
      Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

• Originally posted by east tx skier View Post
        So 94 was the only PT190 (obviously not the first promo boat, but PT designation?) You post was a bit confusing. Was your dad's used to pull Pro Tour tournaments, i.e., did he buy it as a promo boat, or did he buy a PT 190 new?

Correct

He would have like to buy it as a promo boat, but the PT 190 came standard w/ the 310 LT-1, which was not allowed to pull AWSA tournaments. He bought it new but the dealer used it to for the boat show; our dealer only sold 2 PT190's. It must be (my guess) that the PT190 w/ LT-1 was only allowed at ProTour events.

[email protected], I have a few questions which I don't know how to word correctly....

Is (or WAS) your boat listed as a "ProTour 190"? In the manual, brochure, decals???

Was it available for sale to the public (without having to be driven by the owner in the Pro Tour)??

From my (limited) knowledge, I would say your boat is a ProStar 190 S&S Annv Edition with Bud and Tournament graphics, and a certainly unique, beautiful and highly desirable (IMO) boat.

EDIT: PS Dave, look into some actual MC graphics on the back, I mean you work for Jim.....
        If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

• Nice boat, Dave. I dig the 1 piece risers.
          Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProTour X9 View Post
            Correct

He would have like to buy it as a promo boat, but the PT 190 came standard w/ the 310 LT-1, which was not allowed to pull AWSA tournaments. He bought it new but the dealer used it to for the boat show; our dealer only sold 2 PT190's. It must be (my guess) that the PT190 w/ LT-1 was only allowed at ProTour events.
            Pro Star 190s with the LT-1 weren't allowed to pull AWSA sanctioned tournaments in 93???
            Attached Files
            Last edited by east tx skier; 08-15-2008, 10:20 AM.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Dave the first part of your message is accurate, the part about Tommy getting the boats. Bob Walsch and Kent went in to purchase one of those 93 bud pro boats in '94 and they co owned one for 3-4 years and then Kent bought out Bob and skied that boat on Cottonwood lake in Brighton, CO up to '03-'04. I have many ski sets behidn that boat dn many sets driving that boat. The flatest wake ever, bar none, the engine wasn't 310 HP, it was well north of that. The boat was a dream to drive but the rudder was heavily loaded.

Todd and Tina got a PT boat but not the actual tour boats which was pictured and what I described above.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Guys, yes there were Pro Tour boats in 93.
              Back in late 93 after the Bud Pro Tour was over, Mastercraft made Tommy Phillips owner of Tommys Slalom Shop in Denver a great deal on both PT boats. They were identical red/white S/S with LT1's and Slots. I worked there from 92 to 2003, and really wanted to buy one, but being a poor college student I could not afford one.
              We kept one as the shop promo boat, and sold the other one to Todd and Tina. In 95 we sold the other one to JJ.
              In 2005 I bought the one from JJ and had it shipped to Tampa where we did an extensive cosmetic overhaul of the trailer and boat. Mine has 1600 something hours on it, but looks pretty good.
              Trust me, if Todd were selling the one that is listed now I would have jumped on it first as it has way less hours than mine, and was probably in better shape thna mine before we did the overhaul.
              MasterCraft removed the 80's era side graphics from the PT boats as they were too hard to read on TV and replaced them with the newer block style graphics.

Comment

• Pretty cool little stars and stripes boat.....17' long

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-...spagenameZWDVW
                - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

• Powerslot Velvet drive for 1994 190....

This guy is parting out a lot of stuff as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MASTE...spagenameZWDVW
                  - Jeff

1994 205, LT1

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff in CO View Post
                    Pretty cool little stars and stripes boat.....17' long

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-...spagenameZWDVW

Wow, that one will be worth watching.
                    Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

• Originally posted by T Scott View Post
                      Need to sell this one! Selling a 2004 Prostar 197 with mini tower. Opening bid is only $21995- NO RESERVE This is a steal!
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...284978626&rd=1

Wow, that was a steal....wish I would've seen it sooner. I've got a friend in the market for a boat who would've swept that one up....its the exact same boat I own. If things fall through, let me know and I'll get him in touch with you.
                      Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyB View Post
                        Wow, that one will be worth watching.
                        I just bid on it for fun. I'm done. I think that may be the oldest one I've seen for sale so far.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyB View Post
                          Wow, that was a steal....wish I would've seen it sooner. I've got a friend in the market for a boat who would've swept that one up....its the exact same boat I own. If things fall through, let me know and I'll get him in touch with you. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...284978626&rd=1
                          The boat is still available......I just sent you a PM.

Comment

• T Scott, if only this was a year from now I'd be all over that like mayonaise on a Canadian's cheese burger. Really I can't afford a boat of my oen right now, but in a year from now I'd make that happen for that price. What a gorgeous boat. I understand high hours and not a power-slot without the upgraded engine, but come on that boat is totally worth every penny you are asking. Especially with such a great color scheme.

Good luck man!
                            Now: 1999 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325
                            Past:1994 MasterCraft Prostar 205

Comment

• Underwater LED's think fast 38 mins left
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Abyss...spagenameZWDVW

Comment

• This guy is parting out a 94 190..
                                http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/titi-choche

Comment

Working...
                                X