X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one gorgeous boat! GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
      For the love of gawd, someone buy this beauty so I can stop looking at this thread.

MM, I can't hear you, I can't hear you, lalalalalala.
      I know! I keep looking also. If the kids were a little older I think we would be owning this pretty quick. So tempting.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0oxMS9npuG8

Comment

If the price lowering trend maintains its current trajectory I shall own this boat in...hold on... carry the one, divide by 12... How does spring of 2024 sound?
          The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
            I love it!

Originally posted by maniacmikes View Post
            If the price lowering trend maintains its current trajectory I shall own this boat in...hold on... carry the one, divide by 12... How does spring of 2024 sound?
            Sorry maniacmikes... no more price lowering here.

Originally posted by st24 View Post
            I'm surprised with the 7.4 that this thing hasn't sold yet.
            I agree. Will someone buy my boat already. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by redbeard76 View Post
              I agree. Will someone buy my boat already. LOL!
              I'm your Huckleberry...

Comment

Just for reference, a loaded 2016 X26 with 7.4l and 130 hrs just sold on eBay today for 96k no reserve. I would be the owner except it's too big for my garage

Comment

Originally posted by maniacmikes View Post
                  Moose, if you haven't surfed behind the X23 I would suggest you NEVER do so. You won't be able to sleep at night thinking about that wave and how you are going to get your hands on an X23.
                  We had one out with stock ballast and a 1100# sack on the floor....very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Reedus View Post
                    Just for reference, a loaded 2016 X26 with 7.4l and 130 hrs just sold on eBay today for 96k no reserve. I would be the owner except it's too big for my garage
                    Yeah, but it's blue.

Comment

This one is staying in the TT family. Should be in my garage by next Tuesday latest. Only one owner this round😁

Comment

Attaboy Reedus. This boat does it for me. Congrats and enjoy.

Comment

This one is staying in the TT family. Should be in my garage by next Tuesday latest. Only one owner this round😁
                          Congrats- your very own x23 and you can invite or not invite friends or former friends at your leisure!!!!

Comment

Hey I see the name Redbeard and you mention Utah lakes..... any chance you're Redbeard from Diesel Brothers?

Comment

I wonder if the winner will actually get it. I can't tell you how many no reserve auto auctions i've won on ebay and never once walked away with a car. I've had dealers go so far as threaten to arrest me if i "laid foot on their lot" and another one even sued me to keep me away.
                              2006 MasterCraft XStar
                              2006 MasterCraft X1 - Sold
                              2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
                                Hey I see the name Redbeard and you mention Utah lakes..... any chance you're Redbeard from Diesel Brothers?
                                I was wondering the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X