• Upnorth07
    replied
    I love a happy ending!

Congrats - she's a beaut!

Leave a comment:

• jgraham37128
    replied
    Originally posted by Reedus View Post
    Just for reference, a loaded 2016 X26 with 7.4l and 130 hrs just sold on eBay today for 96k no reserve. I would be the owner except it's too big for my garage
    Alot of items on ebay one thinks sells actually never does....I'm betting this is the case too.

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    She's a beauty. Enjoy the new ride!

Leave a comment:

• redbeard76
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
    Hey I see the name Redbeard and you mention Utah lakes..... any chance you're Redbeard from Diesel Brothers?
    No @Ironhorse not the same Redbeard. They do however film Diesel Brothers about 10 minutes from my house and I run into them from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• XC500mod
    replied
    Originally posted by mwenger View Post
    I was wondering the same.
    Me too!

Leave a comment:

• Mastercraftdave
    replied
    I doubt you will be disappointed with the X23. if you need any help with the surf setting shoot me a PM and I can send you all my changes.

Leave a comment:

• mwenger
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
    Hey I see the name Redbeard and you mention Utah lakes..... any chance you're Redbeard from Diesel Brothers?
    I was wondering the same.

Leave a comment:

• BudmanV24
    replied
    Just for reference, a loaded 2016 X26 with 7.4l and 130 hrs just sold on eBay today for 96k no reserve. I would be the owner except it's too big for my garage
    I wonder if the winner will actually get it. I can't tell you how many no reserve auto auctions i've won on ebay and never once walked away with a car. I've had dealers go so far as threaten to arrest me if i "laid foot on their lot" and another one even sued me to keep me away.

Leave a comment:

• Ironhorse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kwoody51
    replied
    This one is staying in the TT family. Should be in my garage by next Tuesday latest. Only one owner this round😁
    Congrats- your very own x23 and you can invite or not invite friends or former friends at your leisure!!!!

Leave a comment:

• moosehead
    replied
    Attaboy Reedus. This boat does it for me. Congrats and enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Reedus
    replied
    This one is staying in the TT family. Should be in my garage by next Tuesday latest. Only one owner this round😁

Leave a comment:

• redbeard76
    replied
    Yeah, but it's blue.

Leave a comment:

• osmonet
    replied
    Originally posted by maniacmikes View Post
    Moose, if you haven't surfed behind the X23 I would suggest you NEVER do so. You won't be able to sleep at night thinking about that wave and how you are going to get your hands on an X23.
    We had one out with stock ballast and a 1100# sack on the floor....very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Reedus
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X