2014 X10 with Pro Package, Gen 2 ONLY 65 HRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 X10 with Pro Package, Gen 2 ONLY 65 HRS

2014 MasterCraft X10 with Pro Package, Gen 2 Surf System, ZFT4 Tower, Zero Off Cruise, fresh water flush, 7" Touchscreen, BTS windshield, convertible center rear seat, removable ski pylon... Garage kept, never put in salt water, extremely low hours - only 65. Serviced only at local MC dealer. Up-sized fat sacs in the rear lockers. Boat is in outstanding shape, almost 2 years still left on 5 year warranty. Tandem axle trailer, boat cover included. Please let me know if you have any questions (78Six) 251-65Four9. Asking $73,450. Pictures coming as soon as I relearn that part. If you want to PM me your email address, I can forward pictures, or you can see them here in the meantime:

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2014-Ma...ida-69611.aspx

Last edited by jbkriss; 09-06-2017, 01:41 PM.

Price?

Also pics will be helpful as it looks like you are caught in the photo bucket trap!

Comment

Corrected...
      Last edited by jbkriss; 09-06-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Much easier to post pics directly from your computer via Tapatalk.

Most importantly, hope you and yours are out of harm's way with Irma.

Comment

That is one FINE looking boat. Love the black and red.

Comment

I would guess this is the boat......
            https://www.onlyinboards.com/2014-Ma...ida-69611.aspx

Comment

nice boat, glws

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                Much easier to post pics directly from your computer via Tapatalk.

Most importantly, hope you and yours are out of harm's way with Irma.
                Thank you, after work today, I will be getting the house shuttered up. Schools are closed tomorrow and Friday.

Comment

Great looking boat. Stay safe.

Comment

I will drive down and get the boat. I've plenty of air conditioned storage here in south Alabama and will get it out of harms way. I'll take good care of it until you sale. Won't charge a penny. Dont worry I'm a helpless case of MCOCD. It'll be in good hands. Heck I'll even buy it for the right price.

Comment

First hand experience, the X10 is a tremendous cross-over. She does it all well, willingly, with no sweat. Ski to surf. Pretty remarkable. Meanwhile, this gel configuration and price are killer. Someone on TT go get this beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by jesam View Post
                        I will drive down and get the boat. I've plenty of air conditioned storage here in south Alabama and will get it out of harms way. I'll take good care of it until you sale. Won't charge a penny. Dont worry I'm a helpless case of MCOCD. It'll be in good hands. Heck I'll even buy it for the right price.
                        Ha! It's still hurricane season and last time I checked, South AL is an area that sees its fair share of tropical weather... Plus, I may need the boat to rescue some people like the Harvey Heroes did.

Comment

Air conditioned "hurricane proof" storage.

Seriously, I'd love to buy the boat. About $20K out of my range. Could stretch another $10 but afraid momma wont stand for $20.

Comment

I hear ya man. Can't go against momma.

Comment

great looking boat ... GLWS .. should go fast

Comment

Working...
                              X