Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93 Pro Star 190 - 25th Anniversary Star & Stripes (Blue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Pro Star 190 - 25th Anniversary Star & Stripes (Blue)

Good condition and well maintained and cared for. 2nd Owner. I have no conscience problem with selling to family or friends. Purchased in 97 with appr. 450 hours. Has a little over 1500 hours, which was mainly from weekend use and prior to marriage and family. Mainly use pontoon boat now. Never a club or tournament boat. We did have a submersible course and occasional access to a surface course, but unfortunately we never really got out of 28 and 32 off. No perfect pass or other course type instruments. Indmar 351, 285 hp, carburetor. Use local mechanic for carb rebuild and some routine maintenance. Use discount inboard marine for other DIY type repairs: water pump, bilge pump, starter, hoses, etc. The boat has never been stored in the water except for overnight and weekend use and has always been on either: covered dry storage, boat lift, covered boat lift, trailer in an open lot and trailer in covered storage. Currently it is on the trailer in covered storage. Gel Coat is in great condition - no chalking but some scratches. Boat covers mainly came from Ski Boat Covers / Canvass Shoppe in Flint Michigan. Cover includes a 2' skirt to take it near the waterline. Teak Platform. Interior in good condition. Recently had seat bottoms recovered by local boat upholstery shop. Always in NC and mainly on Lake Hickory and Lake Norman. Single axle trailer - not exactly show condition as when the boat was on a lift or in dry storage, the trailer was out in an open lot so the elements have worn the looks, but everything works fine - lights, wheels (regularly lubed), etc. Just starting to advertise and so far have started with my ski buddies locally and here. Hope to have more pics soon, but probably not before this weekend - need to take some new ones. Boat is located in the Charlotte NC area. $11,500. 704-562-2816 for serious inquiries or texts.
    Attached Files

Great looking boat - one of my all time favorites. Good luck with the sale.
    CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
    sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
    REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
    REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
    Email - [email protected]

Comment

Nice GLWS

engine pics?
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

more pics coming

My computer recently crashed and the pics are the only ones on my phone. Will have more detailed pics coming soon - probably will not have time (daylight) before the weekend.

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing more photos. I am only about 2 hours or so from there.
          Bob

Comment

Great looking boat ... love the 93 anniversary boats

Comment

Here are a few more pics.

The actual hours are 1598 and not the approximate 1500 I previously stated.

The carpet and upholstery are original except for the seat bottoms, which were recently done. They were in good shape but the stitching finally gave way and I don't like tape and glue.

Sorry for the annoying pics and angles - I am posting this quickly and I am not exactly an IT expert. I am not non social media and I very rarely do this.

I can try to figure out how to re-size and angle later. But hopefully you can get the general idea and condition.
              Attached Files

Comment

more pics - again sorry for the angle and size. Not sure how to get them here
                Attached Files

Comment

Still 4 sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                  Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                  1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                  Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                  "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

Working...
                  X