selling 06 X1 with low hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling 06 X1 with low hrs

Selling my pampered X1. Only has 247 Hours which is currently lowest on market. Always stored indoors. Vinyl in perfect condition: no tears, wrinkles, or stains. MCX 350HP Engine runs perfect, freshwater only. OJ 845 15x13 4 blade performance prop. Installing a New Perfect Pass Star Gazer. MC Bimini and boat cover. MC tandem axle trailer w spare. Comes with a Delta Mission wave shaper that creates a surprising good wave. Great wake and ski boat. Never thought I would part with this but just down a deposit on an x20
    SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wallos; 04-05-2018, 01:26 AM.

oh yeah forgot the import stuff. Stored in Sacramento. $39,900.

Comment

Nice. GLWS

Comment

Reducing to $35,900. With original perfect pass. Works fine but display is hard to read and needs replacing. This boat is otherwise absolutely flawless. Great all around wake ski surf boat. Will consider delivery to western us.
        Last edited by wallos; 12-17-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Fiberglass swim platform
          Attached Files

Comment

Flawless X1 needs new OCD owner! My new X20 is here. Make an offer. Available with or without new PP star gazer.
            Last edited by wallos; 04-05-2018, 10:13 PM.

Comment

That's a nice looking X1! Someone should jump on it. What are you using for a surf setup?
              http://www.jackpinewakesurf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rideaneversummer View Post
                That's a nice looking X1! Someone should jump on it. What are you using for a surf setup?
                Thanks. Getting some offers now that I lowered price on onlyinboards and boat trader.

Mission delta. Makes a super clean wave. Was shocked at how well it works on X1. Stock hard tanks, 300 in ski locker and 2 fly high pro 270 in each locker. Found that extra passenger weight on surf side improves shape.

Comment

Noticed some posts with concerns about low hour boats. In my case I get out about 20 to 25 days every summer. It hasn't just been sitting around. Typically just my wife and I go out. I'll do a early slalom run. Then couple wakeboard runs. We float around with engine off between runs, enjoying Lake Tahoe scenery, which is my wives favorite time on the boat. Usually ends up being less than an hour on the engine each day. Back at dock before the wind gets bad and crowds show up.

End of the season bought a delta wake shaper, extra ballast and new prop to start surfing. Couldn't believe how clean wave was on an X1! Certainly would put a lot more hours on surfing if I kept the boat.

I can see why a boat just sitting around for years is a bad thing but not the case on this low hour boat.

Comment

You just can't win. Low hours and people are concerned. Double your hours and it's still low hours, and it will be too high for some people. It's a great boat. And someone will get a gem when they come across it.
                    Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

I agree with John. Up here in the north those are low hours but not crazy low. My 07 is just south of 400 and that's not considered unusually low. We're mostly small inland lakes up here. Not a lot of 1/2 hour cruses or destination type runs. Mostly push it off the lift, throw a rope and ski. You just don't rack up the hours in that environment.

It's a nice looking boat, I'm sure it will sell soon with the weather changing. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks. I've got some decent offers. I decided to not put on new Stargazer. Price point seems to most important factor. No sense putting another $700 into it. Just put $1200 for Prop, flyhigh ballast, Delta waveshaper purchased at end of last season.
                        Last edited by wallos; 04-05-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Hold your price if you can. Spring weather is just around the corner and you boat is worth your asking price.

Comment

Working...
                          X