Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 X-15 for Sale

Sold!
    Last edited by GoneBoatN; 11-19-2018, 05:06 PM.
    I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
    ---
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
    ---
    My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me
    ---
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie

I can't believe the trailer was $11,000 in 2010...cripes!

Awesome boat, GLWS!
    Former: 2007 X15

Comment

Originally posted by Upnorth07 View Post

Awesome boat, GLWS!
      Our 2010 invoice def didn’t say 10k for a trailer, this is odd.

Hate to see you go!
      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Awesome boat, GLWS!
        $6000 to deliver trailer over the Rockies

Comment

My tandem trailer shows $10,440 in 2008 on my build sheet.

Comment

LoL. Good story on the trailer. NFW I'd spend that on the trailer. Yea the trailer was tricked out, cool wheels, black (not my thing obviously). Exactly why would anyone...

So tell the sales guy, love the boat but the trailer was a deal breaker. They agreed to swap the trailer, keep the overall discount level but I had to put the difference in an account to spend there. Took me quite a while to spend that money, but needed the 10 hour service done by them, they had some great sales in there pro shop. Me and the kids had a lot of fun spending that money and it was a good deal.

Lot's of family memories in that boat.

Best days of your life...

Oh, knew I was going to have to explain the trailer but the story is good...

Awesome boat, GLWS!
            Originally posted by MC25 View Post
            Our 2010 invoice def didn’t say 10k for a trailer, this is odd.

Hate to see you go!
            Originally posted by snork View Post
            $6000 to deliver trailer over the Rockies
            Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
            My tandem trailer shows $10,440 in 2008 on my build sheet.
            ---
            Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
            ---
            ---
            It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Really wish this one was a little close, GLWS.

What's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun R View Post

What's next?
                Buy it and it will be very close. LoL.

Thanks!
                ---
                ---
                ---

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun R View Post

What's next?
                  What's next happened a while back. Hooked on MX pretty bad now. Too many friends with boats, two nice cable parks nearby. Last thing I need if I want to go wakeboarding is my boat. Actually that is the hardest way. My friends are always looking for riders/drivers. I drive a nice straight line, we all have PP or such. That is all that is needed. I always get the ice for the cooler and throw gas money at them. No one really cares except to go out and do some boarding. None of us would even consider surfing. Wakeboard or drink. We have standards wrt quality of flat water here. Then again it's the Delta and there is always a spot, just sometimes we don't feel like going that far or putting that much effort into it. Or it's one of those few days we really did get screwed on finding flat water (shifting winds)

Best boat is my buddies VLX. He just dropped a long block into it. Maybe due to the years of pushing stupid amounts of ballast through water did it, huh. So glad he did the long block but he knows what he has.
                  ---
                  ---
                  ---

Comment

Bumpity bump, bump. Not that I'm expecting it to sell during winter...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                    ---
                    ---
                    ---

Comment

Bump. Spring is around the corner.
                      ---
                      ---
                      ---

Comment

Beautiful boat! I'd take a shot at it, but it's just not the right time now.
                        Joe

1998 MariStar 225VRS, 350ci LT1

Comment

Bump, bump, bump. Been a while but still for sale. Need to adjust the asking price a bit since it's been a while.
                          ---
                          ---
                          ---

Comment

Nice boat. Still available?

Comment

Boat is sold!
                              Last edited by GoneBoatN; 11-19-2018, 05:05 PM.
                              ---
                              ---
                              ---

Comment

Working...
                              X