2015 X46, 6.2L, MasterCraft Warranty 7/2020 $99,750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 X46, 6.2L, MasterCraft Warranty 7/2020 $99,750

The X46 is one of MasterCraft's most versatile boats for wakeboarding, wake surfing, and even water skiing. There's plenty of room for all of your friends and the deep-vee easily cuts through rough water keeping everyone comfortable and dry. I bought this boat new when my kids were in high school. Now, they're off to college, and it's just not getting that much use. You never have to ask your family twice if they want to go out on this boat. I've cared for it meticulously and it's been stored in an enclosed garage whenever not in actual use.

Enjoy peace of mind with the fully transferable, MasterCraft full warranty good until July, 2020. This is the best warranty in the industry and has only "30 words of fine print" related to: other than gelcoat defects and trailer paint corrosion, "Every other part of every MasterCraft is covered for five years".

The computer-controlled Gen2 surf system produces huge wakes for surfing or wakeboarding. The convertible seat in the center of the rear flips to face forward or rearward. Two flip up seats at the back transom are great for relaxing in coves.

Here's the link to my ad on OnlyInboards.com: https://www.onlyinboards.com/2015-X4...nia-81187.aspx
    Attached Files

ugh and so close to me too lol
    98 Cobra - Custom Engine - Foxlake Racing - Accufab Racing - Holley Dominator ECU - Racepak IQ3 - Griggs Racing - Vortech - Kooks - Weldon - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - C&R - E-85

2013 F-250 PSD - Carli 2.5" Back Country - Fox Racing - BMF - Toyo RT's - Air Ride - AMP Research - Magnaflow - H&S - No Limit Fabrication - Deleted - Tuned - 450rwhp/1000rwtq

Comment

Working...
    X