Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Mastercraft x-30 in Columbia,SC 20k below book!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rilo10
    replied
    Lol that’s my lil Frenchie Toby everyone thinks he’s a pug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Nice boat, pug for life!

Leave a comment:

• 2016 Mastercraft x-30 in Columbia,SC 20k below book!!!

$85,000$
    I have a 2016 mastercraft x30 fresh service and winterization 120 hours on the ilmor 5.7 super good gas mileage and not expensive to fill up. I love the boat I’m just looking to switch to a center console or something of the sorts. I also would consider downgrading to a less expensive wake boat because I’m only 22 and the people around my age don’t really have a whole lot of respect for other people’s stuff. I’d hate to have this nice of a boat get messed up and i also wouldn’t mind not making the payment anymore. I’ll also consider trades for just about anything worth 50k with 40k of boot. (How much I owe) the boat fully financed with $0.00 down would be around $650 with average credit, lower with better score higher with bad score.

Boat options: JL audio stereo with 2 subs I have upgraded the amp and tower speakers and it’s ridiculously loud but still sounds amazing.
    All upholstry is clean and in perfect shape
    Big touch screen interface
    Bluetooth head unit
    Factory ballast that make an awesome wake
    The list goes on and on I can send the spec sheet to serious buyers.

If I can’t sell the boat before the season starts back up here in SC (around March/April) I’ll hike the boat back up to $95,000 and won’t mind keeping it another summer. This boat has provided the most fun summer on the lake I’ve ever had and this is a killer deal.
    Text or call me at+1 (803) 546-6032 or email [email protected]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rilo10; 11-28-2018, 05:03 PM.
Working...
X