1993 Prostar 205 - Very Clean $13,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Prostar 205 - Very Clean $13,500

1993 prostar 205, 783 hours, very clean. Market price for one in this condition is around $13,500 but I’m open to reasonable offers.

Always stored in garage during season and indoors during winter.

351 carbureted HO motor, motor serviced yearly with only quality fluids, new oj prop 13x12 ski pro with spare, rear seat has new vinyl with added cup holders, port side passenger seat has new vinyl, all other vinyl is original, bow seats a little discolored from age with some seams starting to get a little crusty but no rips, teak platform in very good shape cleaned and oiled twice per year, new rockford fosgate stereo/speakers/amp, sky high pole, guest two bank battery charging set up with plug in to charge system, mastercraft trailer in good condition for 1993, bearing buddy’s service yearly, 2 year old Goodyear trailer tires, surge break system does not work - I bypassed, gas gauge is finicky and probably could use a new sensor. Full down the side over, bow snap in cover. Overall this boat has been amazing over the 12 years I’ve owned it - I’ve taken care of it, performed all routine maintenance, and have no complaints.

Call cell if interested at 414.418.5646 – SW Milwaukee suburb – Lennie Brzezinski
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lennie Brzezinski; 03-17-2019, 07:24 PM.

New Pictures - boat out of storage and ready for a test drive - if the ice ever melts!

Comment

That is in fantastic shape, and is the ideal color for a 90's boat. Nothing outdated about it. Makes me want to buy it! (I don't use my current boat enough, btw...)
      Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Sweet glws

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Love the vintage and colors. I may be impartial since I have the same .
          Good looking, clean boat. GLWS
          - I'd rather be SWERVING!

Comment

She's sold and I'm freaking out because it's the first time in 20+ years I haven't owned a tow boat. Looking hard for the right x14v.

Comment

Congrats and not surprised it sold quickly. Now the search for the unicorn...Might want to add the X10 to your short list.
              2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

I hear you Steveo but I'm not giving up yet on the x14v.... good news boat sold locally and buyer is new to inboards and just so happens i offered my services!! So I'll be on the water in a few weeks either way!!!

Comment

X14V in the Midwest

https://mninboard.com/boats-for-sale/used/

https://boats.actionwater.com/s/sear...boatlength-low

Comment

I went to see the blue 2010 x14v at action a few weeks ago. I like it and am negotiating, if it had the mcx it would be a done deal and if it had the LY6 I would have pulled it home that night.... We'll see. Thanks for the links!

Comment

Working...
                    X