X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 CSX 220 Saltwater Series * cheap * cheap *cheap

Boat Is Sold Mods Please Feel Free To Delete
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mkivfreak; 07-15-2019, 05:58 PM.

Link to Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Master...0AAOSwi7BdDk79

Good luck with the sale

Comment

Originally posted by pmikler View Post
      Somebody is going to get a phenomenal boat at a great price. Anywhere near $20k is going to allow the next owner to own a fresh engined boat at $10k savings.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Saw the ebay ad ended, but could not tell if it sold.
          1997 PS 205

Comment

It did not sell. Got bid up to a little over 17k and reserve was not met.

Comment

Originally posted by Quick View Post
              It did not sell. Got bid up to a little over 17k and reserve was not met.

So close but maybe re-list and just set your starting price at $20k. It only takes one buyer. A new 409 would drop right in for $15k and off ya go with a $50k dream boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just sell it for the 20K your local buyer offering that will take care of it.

Comment

I guess that's the part I never get about this type of auction. If you want 20 ask 20 and let it ride. I get you want every penny you can get for it but here you are with round 2. Or as GSX said start the bidding at the reserve. Then all you need is 1 bid.

It does look like a nice boat. GLWS

Comment

unfortunately the local buyer backed out as well. I am torn between ordering an engine for the boat and just cutting my losses with a 20k dollar sale. I can't bring myself to sell it any cheaper, 20k cash takes it.

Comment

Engine = 5k

https://www.bakesonline.com/indmar-m...ck-engine.html
                      -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Thank you Tim, that would be a long block option.However many of the accessories on mine have been updated so a short block would be possible and much cheaper if that's the end goal.

Comment

What motor is in it?

Comment

supposedly a new bottom end on the original 5.7 mcx. I thought the boat ran much faster on this engine than the original mcx. I'm assuming it's just fresh.

Comment

This boat is awesome! If I had an extra $20k burning a hole in my pocket I would jump on it. To those that are scared of putting a new engine in, it's easy. I did my 2007 X-Star last summer and it was really a non issue, just took time and money. The closed cooling on these things is a bit of a pain, but as long as you bleed the cooling system of any air you're good. My first trip out I blew off both of the upper elbows into the exhaust manifold. Lucklily we were close to the dock. My mechnic and I mech'd a more robust solution than the original design and I haven't had any issues since. I'm honestly surprised the engine siezed and if you pull off the top it may be an easy fix that doesn't require a new block. Someone is going to get a sweet boat for about $26-$29k.
                              2007 X-Star SS

Comment

Working...
                              X