2012 X25 one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 X25 one owner

Selling our one owner Mastercraft X25 that has been garaged since new. Gorgeous pearl white carbon interior, 5.7 Ilmor V8, upgraded amplifiers, (2) 12" subwoofers, zone controls, (4) 5 axis cut custom Mastercraft CNC machined tower speakers, all done by Kingpin audio (over $8k!), rear remote, factory ballast and surf system, upgraded ballast and pumps, front and rear facing custom cnc machined led lights by mastercraft with underwater lights (you can surf in the dark!), clamping swivel board racks hold surf boards easily, front ladder, all seats on struts, flip up rear facing seats, snap in corinthian carpet, save rider profiles on the touch screen with full integration, (3) batteries with on board charger, tinted windshield with powder coated frame, custom wide 20" trailer wheels with matching spare, and more. All maintenance done at recommended intervals, never had any prop strikes or gel coat damage/repairs. Garage kept shows, interior and cover still like new. This boat has been rock solid and trouble free. Located in Portland Oregon. 400hrs, $69k

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XtwentyNot; 07-13-2019, 02:37 PM.

Very nicely kept! How much?

GLWS!

Comment

Nice bote!
      Hours and price?

Edit: 400hrs and $70k
      '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

Working...
      X