Clear All

• 2007 Mastercraft X15

190 HOURS

5.7L Indmar MCX Motor

Awesome sounding JL Audio system

Seats are in good shape

hard ballast takes with 2 new pumps for the rear

Teak swim deck in good shape

I know the Loadmaster trailer is kind of a bummer instead of having a Mastercraft but it is a great trailer hauls the boat well.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this boat please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Boat will be getting winterized mid October. Until then I will be taking it out on the water so hours will be going up.

Price: Retailed on NADA for 43K but am asking 41,500 OBO also open to other offers as well Edit: Price reduced, see below.
    Attached Files

The price on this boat is negotiable. Please any questions or anything dm me. Needing to sell the boat before the end of the year so shoot me some offers.

Comment

Price reduced $38,500

Comment

Do you have a side picture with the cover off? And does it have the trim plate?

Comment

No trim plate but have a Nauticurl wake shaper the boat puts off a really good wave. I do not have a pic from the side without cover I can get some more pics when I get back down to the lake. Anymore question please feel free to ask.

Comment

Have a lot more pictures of the boat just can not seem to get them on here so please PM me for photos if interested. Needing to sale ASAP so if you're looking for a good deal on a boat this is it.

Comment

Just getting it back to the top.

Comment

Dang, this boat is a great buy!
                '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

more pics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gotsnow View Post
                    more pics!!!!
                    Including the engine and bilge.
                    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                      Including the engine and bilge.
                      Yes have a lot more pics just can not get them on here if you want to you can PM me and I can send all the pictures that I have.

Comment

Here is some more pictures
                        Attached Files

Comment

It actually worked this time so here is a few more and if you are interested PM me and we can exchange number because I am only on here while at work.
                          Attached Files

Comment

bump to the top NEED TO SALE

Comment

That is a nice boat, and a great price. GLWS. The X15 is the boat I thought long and hard about buying to replace my X14. I think it is the most under-rated boat MC ever produced. It does everything well, but was caught up in the sales shadow of the 2006 pickle fork X2. I'd take the X15 hands down, over the X2 (which is an amazing boat, as well)
                              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Working...
                              X