2015 X30 - Available Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 X30 - Available Soon

Fresh trade with great options and low hours. 2015 MasterCraft X30, two owners, and only 223 hours.

$79,995 Open to offers, trades considered!

*CHICAGO*

https://www.skipperbuds.com/inv/2015...arbor-MC0089A/

Options include
    Ilmor 5.7
    ZFT4 Tower
    GEN2 Surf
    4 tower speakers
    premium audio and touch screen
    heater
    heated seats
    underwater lights
    tracking fins
    removable pylon
    tandem axle trailer
    more.

call or text Mat for pricing and details 414-379-9169
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MCBOC1; 03-20-2020, 12:56 PM.

That boat is a dime piece! GLWS

Comment

Solid boat

Price?
      2018 XT22 - Current
      1985 SS - Current

2016 X2 - Sold
      2008 X2 - Sold
      2003 197 TT - Sold
      1993 205 - Sold

Comment

For the Seller:
        Please write a descriptive ad with plenty of pictures to accurately show the current condition of the boat.
        Include the asking price on any boats that are not the current model year. Dealers posting current model year boats need not include pricing.
        Any ads posted without the current location of the boat will be deleted.
        Please be reminded this is an open forum. Comments regarding price, condition, color, etc., will be provided. If this is not welcomed, please use the TeamTalk Marketplace or outside classifieds to post.
        1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Originally posted by bret View Post
          For the Seller:
          Please write a descriptive ad with plenty of pictures to accurately show the current condition of the boat.
          Include the asking price on any boats that are not the current model year. Dealers posting current model year boats need not include pricing.
          Any ads posted without the current location of the boat will be deleted.
          Please be reminded this is an open forum. Comments regarding price, condition, color, etc., will be provided. If this is not welcomed, please use the TeamTalk Marketplace or outside classifieds to post.
          Says available soon so not actually for sale yet. Mat is an MC dealer in Chicago. Not to mention it has his contact info for any one interested. Dealt with him numerous times, great guy and awesome shop.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

2015 X30 - Available Soon

Originally posted by RMLong24 View Post
            Says available soon so not actually for sale yet. Mat is an MC dealer in Chicago. Not to mention it has his contact info for any one interested. Dealt with him numerous times, great guy and awesome shop.

I don’t see where it says available soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jawest79 View Post
              I don’t see where it says available soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              It’s in the title.

Comment

I'll vouch for both Mat and the boat. We just traded it in as we have changed gears toward skiing mode for a new Prostar through Mat. It had been a fantastic boat for us!

Comment

Well he put in the classified section, follow simple rules and list a price...he's a dealer and it's not current model year.

Comment

Is there really a problem here?
                    There may be better ways to relax than being on a boat...I just haven't found one yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxirat427 View Post
                      Is there really a problem here?
                      Definitely not, some people just have nothing better to do...one complaining probably isn't even in the market for a boat like this...boat looks awesome. GLWS Mat!

Comment

I have lots of better things to do but in fact, we are looking for another boat - possibly sell our party barge and seadoo, to get something larger than the 190 for other water options for bit more rough water than the 190 likes but keep the Limited, but there is a budget.

I'm out of the country and work NIGHTS, totally opposite of Chicago time. I wanted to know the price to see if its possibly within the budget. It was a simple copy and paste (not meant harsh or mean in any way) from this: Important: Posting in the Classified Section Guidelines. Sodar.
                        No different than many other users here who call out newb's who post boats for sale without pricing. "classified rules say you have to list a price". Third post asked for a price also. The boat does look great.
                        Last edited by bret; 10-06-2019, 05:17 AM.

Comment

a low hour '15 X30 in Portland sold last week for $49K and it had the Ilmor 6.2 so that should give you an idea of a price point

Comment

Originally posted by snork View Post
                            a low hour '15 X30 in Portland sold last week for $49K and it had the Ilmor 6.2 so that should give you an idea of a price point
                            I would say that is NOT a good price point to keep in mind. Early 2000s are selling for close to that and most ‘15/16 X30s are priced $75-85k and the majority of those are 5.7L. I’ve been looking and pricing them out for the last few months.

Comment

A low hour 2015 X30 for $49K, I’m having trouble believing that. If it’s true someone got one heck of a deal, about $30K below market value depending on options.
                              2014 X10 - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X