• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Mastercraft X2 with Custom Boatmate Trailer

SOLD

!!! PRICE REDUCED !!!
    $38,000

The day has finally come to upgrade the family boat to one of those fancy new ones, so it’s time to part with old faithful. This boat is in excellent condition with no mechanical issues and very few cosmetic blemishes. I am located in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. I’ve attached as many details as I can come up with, message me with any other questions. These are just a few photos, but I have several more ready if you’d like to see more, enjoy!

2006 X2 (2nd owner, but purchased with less than 40 hrs)
    2017 Boatmate trailer, tandem axle, folding tongue, LED lights including runway lights, spare tire, transom straps
    460 hours
    MCX 350 motor
    Teak swim deck
    Meticulously maintained and cleaned after every use and stored in enclosed dry storage. Boat is stored in climate controlled shop at home now, so no winterization right now and ready to roll.
    SeaDek flooring installed in 2018
    Snap on full boat cover and slip on tower speaker covers
    Removable bow filler cushion
    Perfect Pass
    Custom stereo system (JL Audio MM50 head unit with full size color remote display at the helm, stock speakers including JL Audio 7”components x4 and 10” fee air subwoofer, Wetsounds REV10 Threesome tower speakers, JLAudio 12W7 ported subwoofer, 2 - JLAudio MHD 750/1, JLAudio MHD 900/5, JL Audio MHD 600/4 amplifiers)
    Plenty of battery power (2-group 31 and 1-group 34 Die Hard Marine batteries, Blue Seas switch, Guest onboard battery charger)
    LED lighting - (tower speakers, interior 7” speakers, several accent pieces , Abyss underwater transom lights, pair of docking lights in bow rub rail)
    Will include all the gear we used to make this 20’ boat a wake and surf monster (Fat Sacs, Tsunami pump, suction cup wake shaper)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by burglar; 03-28-2020, 10:07 PM. Reason: Sold

Damn... that ´06 looks like brand new!

GLWS!
    Greets from Germany,
    Felix

Comment

Good looking boat! GLWS
      1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
      2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

Originally posted by Flexx View Post
        Damn... that ´06 looks like brand new!

GLWS!
        I was thinking the same thing and then scrolled down and saw your comment. Boat looks amazing.

GLWS

Comment

That is super clean. Great boat, GLWS.
          Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

The proportions are awesome sitting on that trailer! GLWS

Comment

Wow what a great looking '06. This will not last. Beautiful SHINE!!!!

Comment

That is probably THE cleanest pre 2010 X2 in existence. Should sell quick. My X2 was my 2nd favorite boat. The X2 is awesome.
                2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  That is probably THE cleanest pre 2010 X2 in existence. Should sell quick. My X2 was my 2nd favorite boat. The X2 is awesome.
                  But did you see all the crust and stain under the center engine pad
                  IMO a real clean, low hour pre 07 X2, at the very most, will fetch $35k max. GLWS

Comment

You may be a bit high on the price but the options are over the top as is the condition. I'd stay right where you are unless you have to move it. Spring is always coming and that boat will be hard to match with boats several years newer. The trailer is extremely nice (love the wheels) and the stereo is a cut above most anything anyone will find on the market.

Very nice boat. GLWS

Comment

clean but damn that yellow, I just can't do yellow lol

Comment

Good looking X2. Well priced as optioned. GLWS.

Comment

This is the absolute best year of the pickle fork x2. Super strong tower, no cats or sensors on the manifolds, and cool red gauges. GLWS

Comment

It is sexy though lol

Comment

Thanks for all the looks and encouragement! Sure, there may be some spots under some seats that aren’t the main point of the photo. And, yes it’s yellow, very yellow. That’s my cup of tea, and hopefully it gets the attention of the next family that’ll love it as much as we have. Have you peeked your head in the back lot of your local Mastercraft dealer lately and seen what folks will allow their six figure plus, year or two old boats be treated like. The “pretty” photos are there to highlight how well she’s held up for over a decade in many of the areas that get the most exposure in 100 degree Texas summers and crowds of kids prancing along the vinyl. Some of you recognize the equipment in the stereo, and I wish there was a way to show off what kind of sound this puts out by playing it on the internet. But, you’ve gotta hear it to believe it. Again, might not be your cup of tea, but she’s priced right to just rip it out if you don’t care for it. I don’t mean to rant and I know this is an open forum so thanks everyone for even taking a look and offering some insight. If this boat gets your attention, I’d love to have you stop by and look under all the cushions, blast the stereo, and even take it out for a spin!
                              Last edited by burglar; 12-13-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X