2017 X23 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 X23 For Sale

Hi Everyone! I'm selling my 2017 X23, details below. I LOVE this boat, selling it to get another MC. Please let me know if you have any questions. Call or text me at 1-801-349-9347, or email [email protected]

2017 MasterCraft X23

Like new condition – excellent in and out
    256 hours – Purchased new in 2017
    Transferrable MasterCraft 5 year bow to stern full warranty – A little over one year left.
    List price on this boat when new was over $170K
    Colors are red and white – we get compliments on the colors and interior everywhere we go.
    Interior is Light Tan and mocha – very eye catching!
    V-Drive – cavernous interior; Its hard to believe how roomy this boat is.
    23′ length and 102″ beam
    Factory ballast with Gen 2 Surf package for 3,000 lbs of factory ballast! Unbelievable surf wake

Loaded with lots of features and options:

Ilmor 6.2L Indmar, 430 HP w/ 2:1 drive ratio – Plenty of power for a boatload of people plus ballast for surf.
    Gen 2 Surf Package (trim tabs and extra ballast plumbed in – 3K lbs total – fills and empties in under 10 mins) – amazing surf wake at the push of a button – no moving people or weight around the boat
    Attitude Adjustment Plate (wake plate – hydraulic adjustment to change the shape of the wake)
    Convertible rear seat (multi-position – awesome!)
    Rear Lounge Seat Upgrades (very nice for sitting back on the swim platform)
    Zero-off GPS speed control
    Heated driver’s & passenger’s seat
    4 outlet heater – perfect for those chilly days
    Depth finder, outside / lake temp and more in the digital display
    Teak swim platform (huge) w/ folding brackets
    3M Transom Protective Film
    Mirror
    Bimini (black)
    Trailerable MasterCraft cover
    ZFT-4 Folding Tower
    2 Tower Speakers with lights & Amp
    Center Tower rear facing lights
    Blue Under transom lighting
    Board racks that swivel in, and clamp the boards (no bungees to mess with)
    Surf rack on one side (wider board rack to accommodate thicker boards)
    Fusion High Power Stereo Upgrade – AM/FM/ aux i-Pod input, i-Pod controller, amp, sub, Bluetooth
    Cooler and trash can
    Walk-through wind block
    Dual batteries with shutoff
    6 Pull-up cleats
    Original Snap-out carpet and aftermarket Decadence carpeting.

2017 MasterCraft Tandem Axle Trailer:

Tandem axle Low Profile
    18″ Upgraded Aluminum Wheels
    Disc brakes with backup lockout solenoid
    LED lights (including bright backup lights)
    Swing-away tongue
    Just a beautiful trailer that tows extremely well

Overall Condition: This boat is clean and near new condition. I’ve had it since new, and it has been well maintained. Let me go through each part:
    Mechanical: Excellent. Had all its recommended services performed by the local MasterCraft dealer. Stored in Climate controlled warehouse each winter. 250 Hour service has just been done.

Interior: Excellent. Well maintained. I use Vinyl protector on the interior after each use. There’s two very small scrapes in the upholstery. Both around 1-1.5 in long. I can send pics.

Exterior: Excellent. No fading. I buff and wax it each Spring, and clean with Wax/Vinegar after each use to protect the gelcoat. There is rubbing on the gelcoat where the cover rubs when travel, there is also small scratches on the 3M protective film on the transom. More pics are available on request.

Asking Price 95,000.00

Originally posted by JHendricks View Post
    Hi Everyone! I'm selling my 2017 X23, details below. I LOVE this boat, selling it to get another MC. Please let me know if you have any questions. Call or text me at 1-801-349-9347, or email [email protected]

2017 MasterCraft X23

Like new condition – excellent in and out
    256 hours – Purchased new in 2017
    Transferrable MasterCraft 5 year bow to stern full warranty – A little over one year left.
    List price on this boat when new was over $170K
    Colors are red and white – we get compliments on the colors and interior everywhere we go.
    Interior is Light Tan and mocha – very eye catching!
    V-Drive – cavernous interior; Its hard to believe how roomy this boat is.
    23′ length and 102″ beam
    Factory ballast with Gen 2 Surf package for 3,000 lbs of factory ballast! Unbelievable surf wake

Loaded with lots of features and options:

Ilmor 6.2L Indmar, 430 HP w/ 2:1 drive ratio – Plenty of power for a boatload of people plus ballast for surf.
    Gen 2 Surf Package (trim tabs and extra ballast plumbed in – 3K lbs total – fills and empties in under 10 mins) – amazing surf wake at the push of a button – no moving people or weight around the boat
    Attitude Adjustment Plate (wake plate – hydraulic adjustment to change the shape of the wake)
    Convertible rear seat (multi-position – awesome!)
    Rear Lounge Seat Upgrades (very nice for sitting back on the swim platform)
    Zero-off GPS speed control
    Heated driver’s & passenger’s seat
    4 outlet heater – perfect for those chilly days
    Depth finder, outside / lake temp and more in the digital display
    Teak swim platform (huge) w/ folding brackets
    3M Transom Protective Film
    Mirror
    Bimini (black)
    Trailerable MasterCraft cover
    ZFT-4 Folding Tower
    2 Tower Speakers with lights & Amp
    Center Tower rear facing lights
    Blue Under transom lighting
    Board racks that swivel in, and clamp the boards (no bungees to mess with)
    Surf rack on one side (wider board rack to accommodate thicker boards)
    Fusion High Power Stereo Upgrade – AM/FM/ aux i-Pod input, i-Pod controller, amp, sub, Bluetooth
    Cooler and trash can
    Walk-through wind block
    Dual batteries with shutoff
    6 Pull-up cleats
    Original Snap-out carpet and aftermarket Decadence carpeting.

2017 MasterCraft Tandem Axle Trailer:

Tandem axle Low Profile
    18″ Upgraded Aluminum Wheels
    Disc brakes with backup lockout solenoid
    LED lights (including bright backup lights)
    Swing-away tongue
    Just a beautiful trailer that tows extremely well

Overall Condition: This boat is clean and near new condition. I’ve had it since new, and it has been well maintained. Let me go through each part:
    Mechanical: Excellent. Had all its recommended services performed by the local MasterCraft dealer. Stored in Climate controlled warehouse each winter. 250 Hour service has just been done.

Interior: Excellent. Well maintained. I use Vinyl protector on the interior after each use. There’s two very small scrapes in the upholstery. Both around 1-1.5 in long. I can send pics.

Exterior: Excellent. No fading. I buff and wax it each Spring, and clean with Wax/Vinegar after each use to protect the gelcoat. There is rubbing on the gelcoat where the cover rubs when travel, there is also small scratches on the 3M protective film on the transom. More pics are available on request.

Asking Price 95,000.00

Gorgeous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow this is a smoking deal at great price! Someone is going to get a really nice boat!
      2021 MasterCraft X-Star.... Sale Pending! 2022 MasterCraft X24 on order.

Comment

Smoking deal for sure. i wouldn't sell my 2016 for that price.

Comment

Love it! A bit too far for me in the midwest and waiting to see if they total out my boat from the fire...gorgeous though!
          08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

Comment

Working...
          X