FS: 2018 NXT22 Slate Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2018 NXT22 Slate Gray

Selling our 2018 NXT 22 in slate gray with black mica flake with 240 Hours on it and a number of popular factory options and upgrades. Includes the following popular factory options. Convenience Package with Bimini, Advanced Audio Package w/ four tower speakers, Gen-2 Surf System with additional plug and play ballast bags, and tandem axle trailer.

The boat has been upgraded with the popular WakeMakers 710 lb rear bags in the storage lockers to replace the factory Gen2 surf system bags. This adds an additional 620 lbs of rear ballast that replaces the factory gen-2 bags and provides nearly 3,000 lbs of ballast available at the touch of a button. We have also upgraded the prop (OJ 848) to help handle additional weight or perform at higher altitudes. The original prop can be included as a backup as well.

The boat includes a Mastercraft mooring cover and original dealer shipping cover. It has been garage kept on the trailer year-round and is up to date on all service with records included. The boat has almost 3 years of remaining full warranty coverage which expires in March of 2023. The surf wave is fantastic on this boat with no additional effort needed to get a steep face and a long pocket with tons of push. I have videos of the surf wave I can provide upon request as well.

Price - $79,995
    Attached Files

I like that color combo, that is pretty sharp. GLWS!
    The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

I dont see the mini gun mount... [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Working...
      X