2012 X30 - $57,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 X30 - $57,000

This X30 is in overall good shape and has 384 hours on the Ilmore 5.7. It has a full JL Audio sound system, factory heater, and auto piggyback ballast system on top of the factory system. Everything works well. New batteries and surf prop for elevation. It comes with a cover as well.

The boat is located in Jackson, WY. Call 23one-313-092three with any questions.

You definitely need to post pictures if you're looking to sell this. Just my $.02
    08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

Comment

Cutty's is my favorite place in Jackson.

Comment

Not to threadjack or anything .

Comment

Originally posted by lazerhawk View Post
          This X30 is in overall good shape and has 384 hours on the Ilmore 5.7. It has a full JL Audio sound system, factory heater, and auto piggyback ballast system on top of the factory system. Everything works well. New batteries and surf prop for elevation. It comes with a cover as well.

The boat is located in Jackson, WY. Call 23one-313-092three with any questions.

https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/boa...212746790.html

Comment

Georgia registration #'s?
            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
              Georgia registration #'s?
              I thought the same thing this morning

Comment

Also, the ad has a call number with an area code of 231 - Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It could be the owner once lived in the UP, then moved to Georgia and finally ending up in Idaho.
                2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

I’ve heard ilmore engine are the bomb

Scammmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post

Scammmmmmm

I see it misspelled all the time, even on MC dealership websites for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by prostar205 View Post
                      Also, the ad has a call number with an area code of 231 - Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It could be the owner once lived in the UP, then moved to Georgia and finally ending up in Idaho.
                      Actually 231 is the northern portion of the Lower Peninsula. The Upper Peninsula is 906.

But yes... still raises questions unless clarified.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Plot twist, this boat was for sale in Georgia a couple weeks ago, see the screenshot I took and sent to my dad that has the story. Not sure if this is a quick flip or what, if so I’d be trying to make more than $5k so this might potentially still be a good deal for someone.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dmbeck View Post
                          Plot twist, this boat was for sale in Georgia a couple weeks ago, see the screenshot I took and sent to my dad that has the story. Not sure if this is a quick flip or what, if so I’d be trying to make more than $5k so this might potentially still be a good deal for someone.

I remember seeing this one for sale in GA as well. I considered making a run for it.

Troy

Comment

Originally posted by JasterCraft View Post
                            I remember seeing this one for sale in GA as well. I considered making a run for it.

As did I, luckily I was at the lake and didn’t have a truck or check at my disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post

Scammmmmmm
                              Yup, ya caught me. I joined this forum 11 years ago, posted regularly for several years, sold 3 different MCs (all of which were advertised here), posted my actual phone number, and now it's my time to strike with a timely internet scam!

And the rest of you internet sloughs are welcome to call me on the cell phone number that I posted and I'm happy to tell you everything I know about the boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X