Wtb Csx 220

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb Csx 220

I am looking for a CSX 220 with the T-Top (not the traditional tower). Preferably lower hours. Please contact me if you know of one for sale or about to be for sale. Also, if you have any insight of what to look for or avoid please let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by Phil8uga; 01-26-2021, 06:42 PM.

Just ran a crossed this one. No affiliation.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined

Comment

Action Watersports in Orlando had a couple in their parking lot yesterday. Not sure if they are customer boats or what. May be worth a call to Matt over there.

Comment

@ jrbearley... Thanks for sending the Oklahoma boat. Would explore, but its missing the center console. gorgeous boat though.

Comment

Originally posted by BeJay1981 View Post
          Action Watersports in Orlando had a couple in their parking lot yesterday. Not sure if they are customer boats or what. May be worth a call to Matt over there.
          I called Action... The Red and white CSX sold this weekend. Thanks for sending though. I called yesterday to make an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil8uga View Post
            @ jrbearley... Thanks for sending the Oklahoma boat. Would explore, but its missing the center console. gorgeous boat though.

What do you mean it’s missing the center console? Looks in tact to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you maybe looking for one with the T-Top? All CSX boats are center console
              2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
              2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
              Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
              Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Center console? Looks like a center console to me. Do you mean T top instead of a tower?

Comment

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                  Are you maybe looking for one with the T-Top? All CSX boats are center console
                  Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                  Center console? Looks like a center console to me. Do you mean T top instead of a tower?
                  I'm thinking he wants the T-Top. I noticed the "center console" reference earlier. A CSX220 without a center console is an X25.
                  Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

doesn't have the t-top but smoking price if it's in good condition.
                    https://www.onlyinboards.com/2007-Ma...as-117525.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by ttu View Post
                      doesn't have the t-top but smoking price if it's in good condition.
                      https://www.onlyinboards.com/2007-Ma...as-117525.aspx
                      High hours but it looks to be in great shape! That'll go fast
                      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Sorry... I meant T-Top. Thank you for correcting me. I think the T-Top is what makes these boats so unique. Now I just need to find one.

Comment

The CSX in Oklahoma is a great looking boat. Just missing the T-Top. I would make an offer it had the T-Top.

Comment

Sorry... I meant T-Top. Thank you for correcting me. I think the T-Top is what makes these boats so unique. Now I just need to find one.

I think the direct drive, center console with a pickle fork is what makes them unique. From what I’ve seen over the last 10 years of keeping one eye on the CSX market is that the T-Tops are almost always on what is clearly a salt water boat and sitting on a hideous galvanized trailer.

But that’s just me. Good luck with the search. There’s definitely a cult following out there.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
                              I think the direct drive, center console with a pickle fork is what makes them unique. From what I’ve seen over the last 10 years of keeping one eye on the CSX market is that the T-Tops are almost always on what is clearly a salt water boat and sitting on a hideous galvanized trailer.

But that’s just me. Good luck with the search. There’s definitely a cult following out there.

Agree on all points.
                              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Working...
                              X