No announcement yet.

Looking for an X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price is OK if it is good condition. It's more a matter of getting a boat or not at this point!

Don't wait to long, it will sell.
    OH-IO!

Comment

pretty sure footin sold his. looked thru the photos and these are my observations. I am thinking that platform is one that a member here was selling. I wanted to buy it but shipping would not have worked out. the interior is close to being baked. maybe 2 years till replacement. does not have perfect pass but cruise. not a game changer. does not appear to have the front bow door or if it does it's the plastic one and not the billet one. again not a game changer. I prefer a tandem axle trailer but that is personal preference.

saw where someone asked if it was worth adding GSA to a X2. I added it 3 or 4 years ago and love it. I have seriously debated on selling our 07 but with prices out there I will probably hang on to it one more year because it would be hard to go a year without.

Comment

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2011-Ma...an-121884.aspx

This 2011 is now listed on onlyinboards. Looks fairly clean.

Comment

This popped up in my area. Vinyl issues on the swim deck. At this price the 2011 above looks like a steal.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/63342509

Comment

This group is awesome I appreciate all the help. Anyone have experience behind an x2 without gen2 vrs one that has it? Toys go in the garage for me so I’m limited to a 20ft boat. Could possibly do a 21 footer but I’ve read the x2 is the best for ski and surf mix.

Comment

I'll let you know this summer. Bought a '14 X2 last fall with Gen 2. Waiting for summer to come in MN to put it in the water and test out the Ski, Surf, and Wake setups.

Best of luck in your search!
              2014 X2 Black and Green

Comment

I am selling mine. Original owner 2008 X-2 SS in Florida with 220 Hours (no salt use). $43K. I bought new from Jim @ BAWS.

Let me know if you want more info, or I just posted it on Facebook in most of the groups like half an hour ago.

Comment

I’m interested. Pm sent

Comment

This one popped up in MN. Not affiliated with seller

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1404436944626/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kicking around the idea to sell my 2012 with ~340 hours.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Keep me posted thanks for reaching out!

Comment

Working...
                        X