2012 X15 in Austin,tx for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 X15 in Austin,tx for sale

I am selling my 2012 X15 with piggyback ballast system. Everything in good working order
    Seats and fiberglass all good

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2012-Ma...as-125573.aspx

B-E-A-utiful boat!

Comment

Great looking boat, I have the exact same interior as you. Interested to see what it goes for as it's basically the same as my boat.
      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Whats the big scare with the 2012 electronics? This is a good looking boat, and I've seen a few 12's popping up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco47001 View Post
          Whats the big scare with the 2012 electronics? This is a good looking boat, and I've seen a few 12's popping up for sale.
          It's a little more dramatized on the internet than in reality. The "bad" is you can't easily add additional time or rotations to the pumps if you add plug n play bags. And the software/screen isn't supported anymore and most are delaminating around the edges. Hey it's 10 years old at this point, can't expect perfection right? It's sometimes easier to turn the pumps on via the switch anyways. My 2012 screen will freeze occasionally when I turn the nav lights on, may just be a loose ground or something specific to my boat.

That said, as long as you have the latest software (which most do at this point) then it's really not bad. If it fails completely it can be removed/abandoned and you have full manual controls via the center screen.

The tower on the 12's are unique to that year and stand a little more upright. It's preferred for tall folks, no chance of hitting your head climbing in from the back.

Comment

Originally posted by BeJay1981 View Post
            It's a little more dramatized on the internet than in reality. The "bad" is you can't easily add additional time or rotations to the pumps if you add plug n play bags. And the software/screen isn't supported anymore and most are delaminating around the edges. Hey it's 10 years old at this point, can't expect perfection right? It's sometimes easier to turn the pumps on via the switch anyways. My 2012 screen will freeze occasionally when I turn the nav lights on, may just be a loose ground or something specific to my boat.

That said, as long as you have the latest software (which most do at this point) then it's really not bad. If it fails completely it can be removed/abandoned and you have full manual controls via the center screen.

The tower on the 12's are unique to that year and stand a little more upright. It's preferred for tall folks, no chance of hitting your head climbing in from the back.
            Thank you for the breakdown.

Comment

Working...
            X