1992 Barefoot 200 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Barefoot 200 For Sale

This boat has sold and has a happy new owner!
    1992 MasterCraft Barefoot 200 for sale. We had it for sale a few years ago and my daughter decided she wanted to use it. It shows sold on a previous thread and that is why. They have moved and I have it back. I'd rather see it being used. Described to me as exceptionally clean. I believe we are the third owners since 2010. The boat has 485 +/- hours.

The second owner had it re-engined in 2009 with a 2010 Mercury 200 ProXS and SeaStar hydraulic steering and tilt. Search the posts you will see it on this site. Runs and drives like new. If you purchase this I will give you all the information including all documents. The motor has 168 hours +/- and a new alternator. B.O.A.T. Yearly outdrive oil changes and impellers when needed.

When the dash deteriorated in 2014 I skinned it with carbon Fiber, had the two original speedos fixed, installed a Perfect Pass Speedo and replaced all the other gauges and depth gauge.

It has dual batteries and a battery tender.

Other than the motor and dash the boat and trailer are original.

The hull has no gel coat issues. All of the black padding on the boat has been replaced with new including the padding pieces on the trailer. Bunk carpet is original also but is holding up fine.

The interior is in great shape IMHO. It has always been covered and in a garage or on a boat lift under a roof. There are spots on the driver’s seat and passenger seat that are still sewn but the vinyl is separating. See pics. I had the swim pad upholstery replaced.

Someone has asked if there are any soft spots on the floor. The answer is no.

I can take it to a local shop of your choice to have it inspected at your expense. The shop that just installed the alternator and battery was a first for us in Pueblo CO. I would be happy to give you their number and let them tell you about the boat for free. They were impressed.

The price is $17,000.

Everyone has an opinion on the price of boats. Your on the best site to find information on this particular boat and lots of opinions on what these boats are worth.
    I obviously think its priced right. Come and take a look. If you like it we’ll go for a ski. After that I think you will agree.

I will take a Jeep Wrangler LJ in similar condition as trade.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bcscsc; 08-10-2021, 11:22 AM. Reason: Sold

A really nice looking machine.

93 190
    (safe click)

Comment

Working...
    X