2021 XT-22 loaded 75 hours $146,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 XT-22 loaded 75 hours $146,000

Against my better judgement, decided to offer for sale. California lakes are just too low and we haven't been able to use it as much as we hoped.

Link to add with description. Message me and I can send pictures and build sheet.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2021-Ma...-sale-Oakdale-
    California-126727.aspx
    Attached Files

GLWS! That will go fast.

Comment

That's just beautiful. Is any of it flake? Hard to tell from pics. I wish it was not 2000 miles away! GLWS

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Yes, Silver and gunmetal are flake. You're right, the picture doesn't show it well. It is crazy how much the flake sparkles in the sun though!

Comment

Love it. PM sent. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by peterjbrown71 View Post
            Against my better judgement, decided to offer for sale. California lakes are just too low and we haven't been able to use it as much as we hoped.

Link to add with description. Message me and I can send pictures and build sheet.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2021-Ma...-sale-Oakdale-
            California-126727.aspx

I see you’re in Oakdale… have you been to new Melones? Water is low but still plenty of water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Drove up Sunday, the only ramp open was the old unpaved one. We launched from there during the last drought 10 years ago and swore I would never do it again. We ended up turning around and coming back home. Not worth it.

I live less than 2 miles from Woodward, but it is small and overrun by drunks on jet skis that think it is OK to play in my wake 20 feet away from a rider. We go on weeknights but stay away on weekends. Too bad they close it mid September. There's always the delta, but I'm not a fan of that either. My boat is precious, but my life even more!

Comment

Originally posted by peterjbrown71 View Post
                Drove up Sunday, the only ramp open was the old unpaved one. We launched from there during the last drought 10 years ago and swore I would never do it again. We ended up turning around and coming back home. Not worth it.

I live less than 2 miles from Woodward, but it is small and overrun by drunks on jet skis that think it is OK to play in my wake 20 feet away from a rider. We go on weeknights but stay away on weekends. Too bad they close it mid September. There's always the delta, but I'm not a fan of that either. My boat is precious, but my life even more!

I don’t blame you. Yes, the Melones last ramp is open and the road down to it is a gravel dirt road, but the ramp itself is concrete. I wasn’t happy dragging my boat down that road with all the dust and bumps after I detailed it, but it worked out. Water is still 84 degrees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X