1992 Barefoot 200 for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Barefoot 200 for sale.

1992 BF 200 for sale. Brand new vinyl seats and rear deck. New stereo and speakers. Recently tuned and inspected by authorized mechanic - good compression all cylinders. Reconditioned teak platforms. New semi-custom boat cover. Trailer lights, bearings, and wheels in good order. Yamaha Vmax 200. Propeller without damage. New pilot seat glide railing. Good running condition.

Currently listed under Centerpointe Yachts, in Peewaukee, WI. Can be viewed in boats.com and boatrader.com. Asking: $18,439. OBO. Very motivated seller. Will work to sell. Reasonable offers will be considered.
    Last edited by mgreising; 09-03-2021, 09:33 PM.

Checked All Three Sites.........................no Bf200

Comment

Originally posted by 1993bluestarsnstripes View Post
      Checked All Three Sites.........................no Bf200
      I had an initial offer, so the boat was taken off site. It should be posted again tomorrow.
      It is for sale by Centerpointe Yacht Sales. The sales agent is Alan Craig: 262-333-0700.
      After some feedback, we have lowered the price to $17K. I am a motivated seller.

The boat itself is in good shape. The engine runs great, but has some superficial flaws.
      The vinyl is literally brand new. As far as projects - it is a boat that is 85% restored. The engine could last 10 years, but who knows with neo-classic boats. I think it is a great deal - OBO.

Comment

Just sold through dealer, on consignment for $14K.
        Much less than I dreamt of, but probably a fair price. Unfortunately, I put quite a bit into this and took a hit. Why? I found an identical boat (BF200) in better condition, with the original trailer, and custom cover for about the same price. Basically, did an exchange. The new buyer got about $4K in upgrades for "free" (new vinyl, tune up, detailing, speedometer repair, new stereo and speakers, and a semi-custom cover, as well as a trailer tune-up).

This will help add to the body of knowledge on pricing.
        A BF200, graded about 8.5/10 without original trailer: $14K.

Comment

Working...
        X