Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 X-Star CUSTOM Boat F/S

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2005 X-Star CUSTOM Boat F/S

    https://www.onlyinboards.com/2005-Ma...an-128993.aspx

    More pics upon request. Text or call me 231-260-9375

  • #2
    There is no way you’re serious about that price
    -Aric

    LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2021
    https://www.lonestarmasterbash.com/

    2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

    Comment


    • #3
      Who in their right mind buy that over this? Same price. Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to be real.

      https://www.onlyinboards.com/2013-Ma...as-128918.aspx

      My boat is a year newer, 350 less hours, has similar upgrades and is priced 25k less. (and I thought I was asking a lot lol)
      -Tolman
      '22 XT23 coming soon...
      '06 X30 (sold!)

      "Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MC25 View Post
        There is no way you’re serious about that price
        says the guy who sells those Broncos for over 12k what he paid Maybe you should go for 50k over?

        some people bought tulip bulbs back in the day... ahhhhh

        Comment


        • #5
          Did you guys not see that it's custom??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jewbacca View Post
            Did you guys not see that it's custom??
            Uh huh, and the general rule of customization is you will be lucky to recoup 50% of what you put into it when reselling it. Especially when the customization is cosmetic.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh I agree, I meant it tongue-in-cheek. Funny thing, when I read the all-caps CUSTOM in the title, I had a feeling the pricing would be a little crazy. My expectations were greatly exceeded.

              Comment


              • #8
                not Gen2 either but GSA
                one of the better done interior though
                GLWS

                Comment


                • #9
                  You..... Cannot.......Be........Serious..........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Fishing for a sucker on onlyinboards is expected. Posting it on teamtalk? Bold move.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      At the end of the day it is still 17 years old. I do not want to knock the boat but am with others that price is far fetched especially if anyone has a clue at what they are looking at.
                      Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
                        Who in their right mind buy that over this? Same price. Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to be real.

                        https://www.onlyinboards.com/2013-Ma...as-128918.aspx

                        My boat is a year newer, 350 less hours, has similar upgrades and is priced 25k less. (and I thought I was asking a lot lol)
                        That 35 is on point and I'm serious about that!!
                        -Tim

                        Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
                          Who in their right mind buy that over this? Same price. Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to be real.

                          https://www.onlyinboards.com/2013-Ma...as-128918.aspx

                          My boat is a year newer, 350 less hours, has similar upgrades and is priced 25k less. (and I thought I was asking a lot lol)
                          ...the xstar with GSA will surf and board better than the x35 right? Wasn't the x35 kind of a stinker and supposed to compete with runabouts like cobalt?
                          2006 MasterCraft XStar
                          2006 MasterCraft X1 - Sold
                          2003 Sevylor Caravelle 7' 6"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jewbacca View Post
                            Funny thing, when I read the all-caps CUSTOM in the title, I had a feeling the pricing would be a little crazy. My expectations were greatly exceeded.
                            SAME HERE!
                            Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Huckelfin View Post
                              Fishing for a sucker on onlyinboards is expected. Posting it on teamtalk? Bold move.
                              Exactly what I was thinking! Very bold move.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X