X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    post deleted
    Last edited by neil.anderson63; 01-05-2022, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    Ready for new owners!
    Last edited by neil.anderson63; 04-27-2022, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• peytonvp
    replied
    Originally posted by neil.anderson63 View Post
    Considered this when I removed the 07 block X2 graphics. Changed to the blue bullseye to add some color and tie into what we wanted to do with the interior. Decided against the MasterCraft on the side because it says MasterCraft in about 58 other places on the boat. I like having it blank to show off the mirror finish of the black.
    Makes sense, boat looks really clean!

Leave a comment:

• jbmccul
    replied
    GLWS! Can't wait to see its replacement at the next TRL reunion

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    Originally posted by peytonvp View Post
    I don't know if it would hurt to put Mastercraft back on the side. Might help it sell a little quicker.
    Considered this when I removed the 07 block X2 graphics. Changed to the blue bullseye to add some color and tie into what we wanted to do with the interior. Decided against the MasterCraft on the side because it says MasterCraft in about 58 other places on the boat. I like having it blank to show off the mirror finish of the black.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    I can also vouch for this boat!!! Unbelievably clean!! Plus Neil is a top notch guy.

Leave a comment:

• crabandy
    replied
    So Nice, wish I was in the market!

Leave a comment:

• clrussell
    replied
    I can honestly say Neil is underrating this boat. It’s damn near immaculate. Very very well taken care of. I wish I was in the market because it wouldn’t be on the market.

Leave a comment:

• ttu
    replied
    boy you were not kidding when you texted me the other day! glws

Leave a comment:

• peytonvp
    replied
    I don't know if it would hurt to put Mastercraft back on the side. Might help it sell a little quicker.

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    Thank you for spinning the pic Chuck!

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Nice X2. GLWS.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    Originally posted by 86Skier View Post
    In my opinion, your price is what it "should" be... but honestly feel, that even with 800 hrs, you'll get more in this market if you're patient and time it appropriately.

Just my $0.02. Others may feel differently.

Great looking boat. Looks clean.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Thank you, it’s a fantastic boat. Won’t break my heart to keep it. A nice X20 popped into the picture. We figured to float it out here and see what the interest is. Pricing is tricky right now. Tried to put a fair price on it. She’s no garage queen. We are on the water every weekend.

Leave a comment:

• 86Skier
    replied
    In my opinion, your price is what it "should" be... but honestly feel, that even with 800 hrs, you'll get more in this market if you're patient and time it appropriately.

Just my $0.02. Others may feel differently.

Great looking boat. Looks clean.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X