Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free 2015 Captains Chair

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free 2015 Captains Chair

    Came off 2015 x20. I replaced with the 2016 style and so this is up for grabs to anyone who would have a use for it - just pay shipping from SC.

    My wife had planned to turn it into a bar stool but didn't get around to it.

    .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 6KidSurf; 10-22-2019, 08:13 PM.

  • #2
    Wonder what shipping would be...
    Aric


    LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

    2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

    Comment


    • #3
      Very interested. Could you get an estimate on shipping to 77338?

      Comment


      • #4
        pm sent

        Comment


        • #5
          Pm sent

          Comment


          • #6
            pm sent
            2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

            "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
            "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
            Taxation = Theft

            Comment


            • #7
              Didn’t send a PM, but commented first. Let me know!!
              Aric


              LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
              Register Here

              2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
              For Sale:
              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

              Comment


              • #8
                That's pretty cool of you to offer it for free.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination but I all fully blessed - so just trying to pass that along - and its not really mine to start with anyway if you know what I mean.



                  Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                  That's pretty cool of you to offer it for free.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    *** Gone to first poster! ****

                    Thanks everyone for the interest

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by btbpreston View Post
                      Very interested. Could you get an estimate on shipping to 77338?
                      This post rings of the commercials where they ask someone if they know a good contractor and the person says yes. Then they go on to ask them to get 3 quotes and background checks!!

                      The guy offers up a $500+ seat for free, hey how much to send it to me!
                      -Tim

                      Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 6KidSurf View Post
                        *** Gone to first poster! ****

                        Thanks everyone for the interest
                        That's too bad, Aric's dad has no need for it.
                        -Tim

                        Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                          This post rings of the commercials where they ask someone if they know a good contractor and the person says yes. Then they go on to ask them to get 3 quotes and background checks!!

                          The guy offers up a $500+ seat for free, hey how much to send it to me!
                          That's what I thought as well. I know its free but could you make sure I get it by next week.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                            That's too bad, Aric's dad has no need for it.
                            Haha. I’m gonna make a sweet office chair out of it.



                            Thanks again!!!!
                            Aric


                            LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                            Register Here

                            2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                            For Sale:
                            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We will want to see pics when you get it made!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X