Mastercraft/JL 7.7 Speaker Cans w/ Tweeters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercraft/JL 7.7 Speaker Cans w/ Tweeters

Mastercraft/JL 7.7 speaker cans with tweeter pods and tweeters available for $500. These are from a 2008 Mastercraft and they're in excellent condition. Tower mounts are the pivot/swivel style, and speaker ring mounts can be adjusted axially. All mounting hardware is included, and none of the threads or bolt heads are stripped. These are NOT the cans w/ lights. Speakers & classic-style grilles are available but not included, they are the originals from 2008 and one speaker has a crack in the cone, but they still sound fine. Just make me an offer if you're interested in packaging them with the cans. I'm located in upstate South Carolina and can meet locally or ship at buyer's expense. I'm no expert in what other speakers, boats, or towers these will fit, but I'll happily do my best to answer any questions you may have!
    HurricaneMC
    TT Regular
    Last edited by HurricaneMC; 12-08-2021, 12:01 PM.

Bump. Price lowered to $500.

Comment

HurricaneMC
      TT Regular
      HurricaneMC Did you post this on "Team MasterCraft" on Facebook? Might get more traction and not have to lower the price.
      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
        HurricaneMC
        TT Regular
        HurricaneMC Did you post this on "Team MasterCraft" on Facebook? Might get more traction and not have to lower the price.
        Yes I posted and lowered the price there as well! I wasn't quite sure how to price these at first, so I figured I'd come down a bit. Current price seems a bit more fair now. Thanks for the tip tho!

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Originally posted by cmbieber View Post
            Still available?
            Yes, still available

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
              X