• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post

Where did you buy the sheets?
    jgraham37128

I may have a sheet to spare if that helps. I'll be in Cookeville most Saturdays. My number is in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by jtryon View Post

a 24”x20” for the bow is the primary spot, then I have some strips along the side that are 2” wide that I could make any length work for just to have some step areas.
    I think I have what you need.

Last edited by waterlogged882; 12-22-2021, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jtryon
    replied
    Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

What size piece?
    a 24”x20” for the bow is the primary spot, then I have some strips along the side that are 2” wide that I could make any length work for just to have some step areas.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by jtryon View Post
    also interested if any are left over or if the current recipients don't use the whole piece. i've got a few spots on my gunwales that i want to add strips to. TIA!
    What size piece?

Leave a comment:

• musicmd
    replied
    Thanks to all for your interest. The sheets have been spoken for and shipped.

Leave a comment:

• musicmd
    replied
    Originally posted by jgraham37128 View Post

I bought them directly off the website. They sell precut sheets.

Leave a comment:

• jgraham37128
    replied
    Originally posted by musicmd View Post
    I have three gray Seadek sheets left over from a recent boat project. All three are 4'x8' and none have been used. No charge for the sheets themselves but you pay boxing and shipping from Wisconsin.

I was going to use these for a recent boat restoration but ended up going with carpeting in the storage bunks and Gatorstep for the cabin.

Let me know if you want them.

Leave a comment:

• jtryon
    replied
    also interested if any are left over or if the current recipients don't use the whole piece. i've got a few spots on my gunwales that i want to add strips to. TIA!

Leave a comment:

• tph
    replied
    Musicmd

Please check your private messages.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by tph View Post
    Hi Waterlogged882

If you are not going to use all three of these I would like to purchase one from you if we can work out a price. If OK, Musicmd could ship one directly to me and I could paypal both of you to cover the shipping and the purchase price. Let me know.

Thanks

Terry
    Give me a call. My number is in this thread. Be glad to assist. Not sure if he has shipped or not. Call sooner the better so MusicMD can know how to ship. Otherwise they will all come to me. We can go either way.

Leave a comment:

• musicmd
    replied
    Hi Waterlogged882

If you are not going to use all three of these I would like to purchase one from you if we can work out a price. If OK, Musicmd could ship one directly to me and I could paypal both of you to cover the shipping and the purchase price. Let me know.

Thanks

Terry
    Happy to divide up if the two of you come to an agreement.

Leave a comment:

• musicmd
    replied
    Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

I'll take them please. Thank you. My message box is messed up. Try and send me a message on shipping, address, etc.

Or 865 - four, zero, six - six, zero, 8 3

Just sent a text. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Hi Waterlogged882

Thanks

Terry
    I hope to hear back from him today. Very nice of the gentleman to offer up.

Leave a comment:

• tph
    replied
    Hi Waterlogged882

Thanks

Terry

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by musicmd View Post
    I have three gray Seadek sheets left over from a recent boat project. All three are 4'x8' and none have been used. No charge for the sheets themselves but you pay boxing and shipping from Wisconsin.

I was going to use these for a recent boat restoration but ended up going with carpeting in the storage bunks and Gatorstep for the cabin.

Let me know if you want them.
    I'll take them please. Thank you. My message box is messed up. Try and send me a message on shipping, address, etc.

Or 865 - four, zero, six - six, zero, 8 3

Last edited by waterlogged882; 12-16-2021, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X