Mastercraft "B" Key from ~2006 era X Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercraft "B" Key from ~2006 era X Star

Hey TeamTalk! Bought a lake house last year and found a Mastercraft "B" key. I believe it was from the previous owner. I know that they can be a little rare...so wanted to get it to a fellow teamtalker if the previous owner couldn't be reached! It's been a year and I haven't been able to contact them so....anyone who wants it can have it. Not looking for any money here but perhaps if you could Venmo/paypal me to cover shipping. First come first served!

Thanks!

-Tim

DANG IT - I need a "C" These are $22 from a dealer!!
    Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Originally posted by tim.head View Post
      Hey TeamTalk! Bought a lake house last year and found a Mastercraft "B" key. I believe it was from the previous owner. I know that they can be a little rare...so wanted to get it to a fellow teamtalker if the previous owner couldn't be reached! It's been a year and I haven't been able to contact them so....anyone who wants it can have it. Not looking for any money here but perhaps if you could Venmo/paypal me to cover shipping. First come first served!

Thanks!

-Tim
      Key for me please. Send me a message with detail. Gladly pay postage. Thank you much!
      93 190
      (safe click)

Comment

waterlogged....tried to PM you but apparently you've exceeded your quota...give me a shout at [email protected] for details. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by tim.head View Post
          waterlogged....tried to PM you but apparently you've exceeded your quota...give me a shout at xxx for details. Take care!
          Thought it may have been fixed but nooooooo. Dang it. Email to you.

Double D No such luck. Folks here with the steering wheel have hit the ditch.

TTAdmin

93 190
          (safe click)

Comment

Working...
          X