Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 ballast puppy pumps

2 old jabsco ballast pumps

Pulled these out of my boat and replaced with bigger pumps. They worked last year.

as-is, where-is, how-is.

make me an offer. Otherwise they are going into the trash April 1.
    Attached Files

Pm sent.

Comment

Anyone ever tried to put 2 pumps in series instead of replacing with bigger pumps? Just curious…

Comment

Originally posted by justincredible View Post
        Anyone ever tried to put 2 pumps in series instead of replacing with bigger pumps? Just curious…
        I installed additional Ballast Puppy pumps, in parallel, for the rear tanks in my X30. I chose this route since going to Ballast Kings would have caused the PDM to fault due to higher amperage draw. Adding two Puppies, triggered with relays and their own dedicated power source, cut my full times in half - from 12 minutes to 6. Kings would only have dropped fill time by about 25%.
        Attached Files

Comment

Did you run a second supply line from the lake or fill line to the ballast tanks?

Comment

Originally posted by justincredible View Post
            Did you run a second supply line from the lake or fill line to the ballast tanks?
            I add an additional OEM thru-hull double intake/shut off valve. Each rear tank is fed through a single hose coming from 2 Ballast Puppy pumps which are fed through a single OEM intake valve that splits into 2. As you can see in the photo, those 2 hoses then “Y” back together after the pumps before going to the tank. Then I added a 2nd tank overflow so the piggyback bags are fed through 2 tank overflows. The port for the 2nd tank overflow was OEM - located on the back side of the tank, near the top. I simply removed the OEM plug and installed a barbed elbow.

Comment

Pumps sold

Comment

Working...
              X