X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Teak Swim Deck

For Sale

Refurbished teak deck.

Originally installed on 2021 NXT22. Broke 2 boards on the deck and bought OEM parts from Teak World. Replaced 2 broken boards and am selling like new unit for $600. I'm in Dallas / Fort Worth and can meet the buyer locally. If outside of DFW, buyer will have to pay for shipping.

MasterCraft said this deck will fit any NXT22, year 2020+.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chickenfried76; 07-14-2022, 08:34 AM.

Anyone need a good deck?

Comment

Still available

Comment

Reducing to $550

Comment

Hell of a deal right there!

Comment

Thanks. Never sold anything like this and don’t know what to charge. New from Teak World they are $750

Comment

I’m wondering what type of modifications I’d need to make for it to fit my X25…

—Sky
              ------------------------------------------------
              2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
              2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

Would this fit on a 2018 xt21?

Comment

smokin deal

Comment

Originally posted by skydyvyr View Post
                    I’m wondering what type of modifications I’d need to make for it to fit my X25…

—Sky
                    When I had Teak World custom build the platform for my X-25, I had to send them a cardboard template that was very precise. Especially the curvature to match the rear of the boat. It was even specific based on the amount I raised the platform with my modifications to the mounts. And then I custom contoured the corners to not drag in the surf wake while not losing too much platform area. That was done once I had made all my modifications to ballast and tabs that would change the surf wave.

So, while I can't really answer your question as to the amount of work to modify this platform, I suspect it would be more trouble than it's worth. This seems like a great deal for someone that has an NXT22 for which this platform was designed. For anyone else, it's probably easier to get one from Teak World. Partly because these things are fairly expensive to ship. And Teak World ships enough platforms to get pretty good freight shipping rate.

And if you're wondering how much this will help your surf wake, just take off your existing platform and go give it a try. It really depends heavily on your boat and what modifications you're made. It also depends a lot on the boat model and when it was made. On the X25 for example, it was designed fairly early relative to the popularity of surfing. And the factory fiberglass platform was not optimized at all for surfing. Along with all the other modification I made to my X25, changing to the custom teak platform made a significant difference.
                    -----------------------------------
                    Mastercraft ProStar 2019 5.7L - Current
                    Mastercraft X25 2014 6.2L - Current
                    Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L - Current

Comment

Oh, I’m not afraid of modifying the deck, I built this one for my old X1 from scratch:

Click image for larger version

Name:	F9A6B0CD-DEBE-45B2-928F-F228EC098D4D.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	4.19 MB
ID:	2714020

The real question is whether it would be cheaper to buy the teak locally and build from scratch, or buy and ship this one then modify.

—Sky

------------------------------------------------
                      2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
                      2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

Originally posted by skydyvyr View Post

The real question is whether it would be cheaper to buy the teak locally and build from scratch, or buy and ship this one then modify.
                        That's an easy question to answer. I originally planned to build the platform for my X25 myself until I priced buying the wood. For me to buy equivalent quality teak that is used by Teak World, just the wood was significantly more than what they charged to build and ship me the custom platform.
                        -----------------------------------
                        Mastercraft ProStar 2019 5.7L - Current
                        Mastercraft X25 2014 6.2L - Current
                        Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L - Current

Comment

1 board is $100 from Teak World. This is a great deal and if you aren’t worried about doing the work, it’s still available.

Comment

Anyone interested?

Comment

Reducing to $525

Comment

Working...
                              X