Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Prostar Dash

Hey,

I am looking to redo my dash in my 93' Prostar 190, it has seen better days but in need of a makeover. What have you guys done with the gauge cluster? I was thinking of having one made out of aluminum but if someone already has a template and can make me one I'd be very interested. I would like to take the dash apart and install the new one the same day or back to back days to avoid confusion with the wiring and such.

Post any pictures if you have any? or add a hyperlink to a thread.

Thanks in advanced!
    1993 ProStar 190 351 Windsor
    Red White & Blue
    4x 7.7 JL , 10in JL sub
    44.3 MPH

1989 Sanger O/B 1990 Yamaha 225
    Grey & Blue
    Pro X Series Tower w/ Super Fly High

1991 Barefoot 200 1996 Mercury 200 EFI
    Black & White
    67 MPH (GPS Speed)

SOLD

Originally posted by kellett5261 View Post
    Hey,

I am looking to redo my dash in my 93' Prostar 190,..... or add a hyperlink to a thread.

Thanks in advanced!
    There is a thread here on the forum with the information of which you are looking. Search feature will get you there.

Hey, why did you post this in the For Sale forum? Are you selling a dash? I am looking for one.
    Last edited by waterlogged882; 07-25-2022, 02:49 PM.
    93 190
    (safe click)
    John 14:6
    (safe click)

Comment

Did You have any luck on your redo of dash........Im in same spot with mine 93 205 prostar.....KC

Comment

sorry fat fingers 94

Comment

Well i am working on that now, i found one thread of a guy who reinforced his with fiberglass and resin, i could do the same but i am thinking maybe pulling it out and making one out of aluminum, i have a friend who can make it and just save the file and could make more. those are the only things i've seen. I check ebay daily hoping ill get lucky and one pops up on there but nothing yet. they do have a 97' dash listed right now.
          1993 ProStar 190 351 Windsor
          Red White & Blue
          4x 7.7 JL , 10in JL sub
          44.3 MPH

1989 Sanger O/B 1990 Yamaha 225
          Grey & Blue
          Pro X Series Tower w/ Super Fly High

1991 Barefoot 200 1996 Mercury 200 EFI
          Black & White
          67 MPH (GPS Speed)

SOLD

Comment