Led Speaker Rings -- Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I've been trying to text the OP from this thread (from Blast LED) to get a discount code and haven't gotten anywhere.
    He works for Blast LED, so have you tried calling the number on their web site? https://blastled.com/index.php?route...mation/contact
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• I can vouch for Blast LED. I have 9 RGB speaker rings and the RGB underwater lights. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Can anyone comment on how easy the install for a 2021 boat? I’m hoping I just unscrew the speakers, find the presiding and I’m good to go.
        Will the 7in display control the rings? Do speaker rings come on with the radio? (I know RBG might be more difficult). I’m hoping for plug and play type install.

Lastly is there a discount code for team talk users?

Comment

Can anyone comment on how easy the install for a 2021 boat? I’m hoping I just unscrew the speakers, find the presiding and I’m good to go.
          Will the 7in display control the rings? Do speaker rings come on with the radio? (I know RBG might be more difficult). I’m hoping for plug and play type install.

Lastly is there a discount code for team talk users?
          A single color will be plug and play to my knowledge. The screen has a separate control specifically for speaker lights.
          Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
          Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:
          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• Thanks!
            My new xt21 arrives shortly. I’m going add in some blue lights.
            Boating season is arriving here in the mid Atlantic region and I am excited!

Comment

• Does anyone have any pics of LED speaker rings installed in the T85 pods?

I’ve seen a few pics where it looks like a row of LEDs are installed or shown near the bottom edge of the klipsch cans... I’m not sure if that is some factory thing. It is almost like they are near a drain hole of some kind... not really the look I was going for.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks!
                My new xt21 arrives shortly. I’m going add in some blue lights.
                Boating season is arriving here in the mid Atlantic region and I am excited!
                Did you ever get your speaker rings added? Were they plug in play? I have a 21' XT21 with premium plus audio and my dash has the speaker lighting option along with the RGB slider, but I only saw 2 spare wires. I didnt spend a lot of time looking, but I will be disappointed if Mastercraft put that option in the screen, but not the wiring harness.

Comment

• I finally took delivery of my boat. I have called blast LED and they were nice enough to provide me with a discount code which I said I would not post. I got busy and have not ordered….yet.

With an xt you need to order the 8.5” speaker rings. An nxt takes 7” rings.

According to my dealer there are two wires that are available for single color use next to each speaker. RGB lighting we need separate wiring and controller. On the 7 inch display there is a control to turn the light switch on and off for the speakers. There is no wiring currently for cupholder lights.

Comment

• I also have a new XT21 and am interested in this. I have the premium audio/dual screen. Curious if RGB is an option. The stock price was ridiculous on these options but this seems like a great add-on if we can get it to work with the existing wiring. Keep us posted!

Comment

• Originally posted by DCG2004 View Post
                      I also have a new XT21 and am interested in this. I have the premium audio/dual screen. Curious if RGB is an option. The stock price was ridiculous on these options but this seems like a great add-on if we can get it to work with the existing wiring. Keep us posted!

A different wiring harness is required for the RGB LED lighting so you would need that or would have to purchase/make your own.

However, the existing wiring harness is supposedly already in place (based on previous posts) and would make it relatively easy to add single color LEDs for existing tower speakers if you don’t currently have LED rings there. Not sure about the subs though.

Comment

• Anyone know where you can find the led lights that goes on the S-85 tower speakers? It’s not really a ring but looks like a single strand of led lights on the bottom cut out on the speaker can. I have one set with led and one without. Would like to get them matching. Thanks.
                        2019 Xstar
                        2002 X30 ~ sold

Comment

• Extended Screws

Anyone know the size of screw required for installing the Blast LED rings?

They mentioned over the phone that they should be 2" longer but could only suggest taking the original screw to Fastenal, etc to match up.

Would love to arrive at the lake this weekend ready to install and not hunt for screws.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by IBR View Post
                            Anyone know the size of screw required for installing the Blast LED rings?

They mentioned over the phone that they should be 2" longer but could only suggest taking the original screw to Fastenal, etc to match up.

Would love to arrive at the lake this weekend ready to install and not hunt for screws.

Thanks!

The only screws I had to replace on my X14 were the tower screws. The ones around the boat still basically worked. Not saying you’ll be 100% successful.
                            If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                            1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• Finally! The correct length screws for installing LED speaker rings. Can’t believe blast LED doesn’t offer these.

Took a couple weeks to ship from China and the heads aren’t quite as big but they work!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0779...b_b_asin_title

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithX30 View Post
                                Anyone know where you can find the led lights that goes on the S-85 tower speakers? It’s not really a ring but looks like a single strand of led lights on the bottom cut out on the speaker can. I have one set with led and one without. Would like to get them matching. Thanks.

I’m going to try these for the T-85’s:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Led-Neon-Ro...-127632-2357-0

I’m hoping they will match the Blast LED rings that I plan to install in the rest of the boat.

I’ll let you know how they work out!

Comment

Working...
                                X