2006 X2 Fiberglass Platform For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 X2 Fiberglass Platform For Sale

Just bought my first MasterCraft a couple months ago and thinking about changing out to a teak platform, so seeing if anyone is interested in buying my white factory fiberglass one that came on the boat. The factory swim pad is shot, so I pulled it off because the black was getting transferred from feet to boat and it was starting to peel up. Figured I'd put it on here to see if anyone is interested in buying to put whatever swim pad on they want. It does have one ding in the back lip where PO backed into something, about 1/2" wide. I'll put some pics up this weekend when I take it out. Not sure how much it's worth and I know shipping won't make a lot of sense in most cases, so if interested shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out. Trying to cover a little of the cost to move to teak. I'm in Southern IN.

Here's a few crappy pictures because I forgot to take them before dark. I'll get some better ones this weekend.
    Attached Files

Comment

In before mods tell you to post a price
      -Mike

Comment

how much? can you get measurements of the platform and some picks of the underside.

Comment

It's about 73 1/2" wide measured close to the transom. I put the edge of the tape up against the V of the transom and measured straight across at that point. It's about 30" deep measured at the outside edge. I'll draw up a sketch with better dimensions this weekend when I take more pics, including the underside. As for price, haven't had much luck finding anything to compare it to, but I was thinking $300 seemed fair.

Comment

ill take it for 150
            sigpic

2011 X2
            1988 Prostar (sold)

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I would need more than that to justify moving to teak. Here's some additional pics and rough dimensions.
              Attached Files

Comment

One last bump before I order the Seadeck.

Comment

Not trying to cut down your platform but without decking $150's about all they're worth unless you're desperate for a platform. Especially one with a chip in it. Don't forget that someone is most likely going to have to pay to have that shipped to them. My dealer was selling some in various colors with the pad for $250 obo at one time.

Go to Ski It Again and see if they're clearing out Teak Platforms again. If I remember correctly they were asking about $250 for them also last fall.

Comment

Easy to repair those chips that are on your glass deck. Even 1/2 sober you can get those holes and nicks filled for less than $40. Put on the SeaDek and you'll have a nice upgraded platform. Mine was pretty banged up and the pad was falling off. Just depends what you like best, The beauty of teak with a little regular maintenance or a custom look with the SeaDek. Cheers!
                    Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Working...
                    X