What are you looking for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender Pad

I am looking for a piece of the original rubber mat that I can put on this fender. I know there are allot of things I could do here but I am not looking for a big project, I just want to get what I had before it blew off. I just need this one piece. MasterCraft sells the entire set. Does anybody want to split a set that needs a different piece? This trailer is an 03 single axel.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
      the J and u hose? oh contraire --- Custom hoses - like the elusive "u" on the LT1
      http://www.viperperformance.co.uk/subcats.php?xctId=36

I don't think there are any parts not available not for GM motors... The last elusive part was the crank sensor..

Has anyone found and ordered the elusive "U" hose for the LT-1 Part number 841007. If so where and what is the part number that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloaked View Post
        Mine is free and I know where it is..

Free is a good price. I got about $60 a pop for mine a couple of years ago.
        Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BobL View Post
          Has anyone found and ordered the elusive "U" hose for the LT-1 Part number 841007. If so where and what is the part number that works.
          Yes, check the library...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Yes, check the library...
            I checked the library, looking for part numbers so I don't make a mistake dealing with metric and overseas shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by BobL View Post
              I checked the library, looking for part numbers so I don't make a mistake dealing with metric and overseas shipping.
              To be sure, which hose are you looking for?
              '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

TR - Great picture. I'm looking for hose #5 the long "C" hose that is larger in dia. at one end then the other. It is Indmar #841007 '98 MariStar LT-1.
                Thanks for your help!

Comment

The elusive U hose is #2...IIRC

Comment

I am looking for taller swim platform brackets for my '99 205v. Mine sits low in the water. They changed the brackets in '00 or '01 to raise it up another 5" or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      The elusive U hose is #2...IIRC
                      So I guess I am looking for the elusive "C" hose #5 - Anyone know where to get one?

Comment

I am looking for these racks for a 2006 tower.

I need the backboard portion as well as the clamp finger system.

Here is a photo.

Comment

I'm looking for trailer guide post. Looks like they are hard to find as they are no longer in production. Thanks for any help!!!

Comment

Bump, still looking for temp gauge, see post #5

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeyriver View Post
                              Bump, still looking for temp gauge, see post #5
                              I searched and searched and didn't find anything at any price. We will keep watching for one.
                              '96 ProStar 205 SD LT-1

Comment

Looking for the weather stripping around base of windshield 1996 vrs 225

Comment

Working...
                                X