This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigWake View Post
    Nothing in that color. i only have some of the gray/burgundy skins from what I've found. Sorry!

What color grey are you speaking of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWake View Post
      Nothing in that color. i only have some of the gray/burgundy skins from what I've found. Sorry!

Can you send a pic of the grey that you have?

Comment

• Do you have any ski rack extensions ?

Comment

• Parts

Willyt, If the guy with all the parts doesnt have what your looking for I may I have a ton of tower knobs.
          Is the shaft your looking for splined or keyway ? I have some keyway shafts no splined.
          I have dash switches. The best way is to text me photos or measurements so I can match up. My mastercraft parts are not in any spreadsheet.
          Thanks Nick 916-996-2628

Originally posted by willyt View Post
          How about tower knobs for a ZFT3 tower? (07-12)

How about a shaft for a 03-11 xstar?

Carpet for a 03-11 xstar?

Skins for a 2007 xstar in blue?

Extra 07-11 dash switches?

Comment

• I am interested in shower / heater kit if you still have any. Also a dash switch or two for an 08 x2. Carpet for an x2 if you have it as well. Also curious what props you have left

Comment

• Do you have any white face gauges? I need an RPM gauge and a volt gauge for an 02 X30.

Comment

• Originally posted by 06MCX15 View Post
                Can you send a pic of the grey that you have?

Here's one panel.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGScapes View Post
                  I am interested in shower / heater kit if you still have any. Also a dash switch or two for an 08 x2. Carpet for an x2 if you have it as well. Also curious what props you have left
                  Still have a heater and shower kit. If you take a pic of the switch you're looking for I can see as I have a variety of switches. Actually found 1 snap in carpet kit / Gray / the other day. Also have several props left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike73 View Post
                    Do you have any white face gauges? I need an RPM gauge and a volt gauge for an 02 X30.
                    I have one white face gauge, just not sure exactly which one it is. I'll snap a pic the next time I'm at the warehouse.

Comment

• Also found 4 Steering Cables (2) 24' and (2) 21' brand new along with three trim tab plates if anybody is interested.

Comment

• Also found some tower inserts. See attached. PM If interested.

Comment

• Any trailers? 2003 197 version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burdhntr View Post
                            Any trailers? 2003 197 version.
                            No trailers. Parts I have are more of shelf stored parts, nothing larger than platform decks and bimini tops.

Comment

• Do you have the navigation lights for a 2004 Xstar

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike73 View Post
                                Do you have any white face gauges? I need an RPM gauge and a volt gauge for an 02 X30.
                                Swing and a miss my friend. Only have an MPH gauge.

Comment

Working...
                                X